4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, beware size!
Published on January 15, 2012 by rlynow?

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good but
looks good but.....the sizes are small and the quality of the shirt is medium very thin material. but very handsome shirt that probably won't last long
Published 10 months ago by Rick M.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, beware size!, January 15, 2012
rlynow? (Lansing, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sakkas Vines and Fleur De Lis Metallic Silver Embossed Cotton Mens T-Shirt (Apparel)
I ordered this in the black version, and it looks great. Wore it out of the box initially, as I needed a shirt for the night. Looked sharp, received a lot of compliments on it. The other reviewers are accurate in saying the picture doesn't display precisely how shiny the metallic fleur de lis bit actually is, and I'd also like to extend the warning here: If you aren't entirely comfortable with your sexuality, you might want to go with something different.

However, after washing it (cold wash, tumble dry), it shrunk from the medium size it arrived in to a small. My little brother could probably wear it now, but I certainly can't. So, it was great, but now that I know, I'll order the next size up.

Style: 5/5
Color: 5/5
Sizing: 1/5
Value: 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Made in the USA shirt!, August 13, 2012
M LeBlanc (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
The Fit:
The shirt is true to size. The arms do not taper to your arms, you have a bit of breathing room there. The collar rides normally across the lower neck.

The Quality:
The shirt quality has been great of wearing it over a month now. No loose threads or fading. Follow the washing instructions and you will be fine.

The Graphics:
The graphics are great, the Fleur De Lis has silver highlights, they are are silver reflective a bit but i like that... to each their own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool shirt, November 24, 2014
The shirt itself looks awesome. It comes strangely packed, its almost like its velcroed together. I started to separate it but then decided to just wash it. It made the pealing apart easier. Out of the bag it looked huge, after washing it it did shrink down quite a bit. I'm 5'10 and 135, it fits well, not skin tight and not really loose. The length goes past my waist, the sleeves are a little high. I probably could have done with a medium but i'll survive with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE my shirt!!!, October 8, 2014
The best part was when I got the package that said "pull to open - save this resealable bag for returns" I opened it up and tried on the shirt while looking in the mirror. I was like you best believe I'm not returning this shirt my size and everything it makes me look smexy. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of me while staring in the mirror lol... xD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, July 13, 2014
The shirt was the perfect size for what I ordered. It arrived sooner than expected. The design is beautiful and looks better than the picture shows. It has been wore and washed several times now and still looks great. The design isn't an iron on or anything like that so you don't have to worry about chipping or peeling. I plan to buy more from this seller soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shirt and design, July 3, 2014
Great shirt. Great look, design stays intact after washing and still looks like new. One of my favorite shirts to wear out of the house

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-shirt !!, June 19, 2014
I like this Fleur De Lis metallic T-shirt. I needed some new tees for the summer and this one is all Good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, June 19, 2014
The shirt is of good quality for the price. Looks like the Affliction line but costs a fraction of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get these instead of Affliction, June 8, 2014
I have paid $75 for affliction shirts in the past as well as $35 for Archaic brand shirts... But after getting these in the mail I will continue to get these... They are well made and the design is flawless... Better than expected!!! God Bless

4.0 out of 5 stars The shiny one, May 21, 2014
I'm content with the purchase, but would like to send a small warning to future buyers. The metal part is really shiny and much more visible than can be concluded from the photo.
Not suitable for casual Friday, but otherwise nice.