5.0 out of 5 stars First try a success!!!
Published 19 months ago by melody jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird loose parts
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars First try a success!!!, May 26, 2013
I spent hours looking at dresses for a wedding and I never buy on line, but I couldn't find anything locally so I had a blast looking at the endless choices. I am 5'5" and weigh 128 pounds, this dress is amazing. It's beautiful, seems well made, sturdy, and I can wear a bra with it if it's grey or light. It's cute if you untie the front. I'm no spring chicken, so this is a great dress for anyone. I received it in less than a week!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these dresses, August 1, 2013
I am ordering another one of this style in a new color, I Love Rayon and these dresses just make me feel great. I live in a hot climate

5.0 out of 5 stars Hippy Sundress With Structure, August 6, 2013
I love this dress. Love it. I get compliments on it all day long. I bought it in two colors.

My usual problem with these Eastern rayon dresses is that they look luscious, but fit horribly. This piece's sundress-style ruching conforms to your body, providing structure and shape. You can draw the strings at the top to provide more cleavage coverage. I wear it without a bra - depending on your comfort level with wobble, you can with this dress. It's awesome. The skirt is amazingly swirly, which appeals tremendously to my inner five year old.

My only warning would be that the stitched on sparkly swirls come unattached pretty easily, but the dress is pretty and comfy enough that I find it worth being a little careful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Sakkas Princess Embroidered Crepe Inlay Full Circle Skirt Dress (Apparel)
The dress looks very nice on. The one issue I have with it is that on the skirt the sheer panels that are sewn in do not all have finished edges on the seams. This isn't visible when the dress is on, I noticed it as I inspected the inside. Some of the seams did not have complete interlocking and the sheer fabric was very frayed at the edges. This concerns me because I don't want to have a mess of threads and frayed fabric after washing the dress. I was just hoping for better quality. Otherwise it's a nice dress. Another note on fit - if you have a bit of a belly, it will show in this dress. I have to lose about 10 lbs to flatten out my stomach to wear this dress.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird loose parts, March 4, 2014
I ordered 3 of these thinking I would love the fit. It is a beautiful dress with great movement. The dark purple is a deep, deep shade. Lovely but defective- and I bought three. The grey and the light purple have a denim look to the material. It's flattering on and comes to just above the ankle on me. I'm 5'4 and 36 DD, 140 pounds. I didn't have any cleavage showing with this dress which I liked and I didn't feel like I needed to wear any shaping garments under it either. There were no unflattering bulges or anything. The only thing is there is a ton of loose material under the arms and around the back. It hangs outwards like the dress is peeling off of you. I wasn't able to fix it by adjusting the drawstring tie on the front. The grey and the dark purple both had this problem. I returned the grey and for some reason the light purple one didn't have the extra material issue and I was able to get away with wearing it unaltered. I liked the dark purple one enough to get it altered and the tailor had to take off EIGHT INCHES. That's a LOT of material so that should tell you something. They charged me $48 to alter the dress. At that point I had gone through about 10 dresses that didn't work and I have a cruise coming up in 4 days so I just paid it. But beware, I couldn't have worn the dress without the alterations, the fit was that off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 20, 2014
Kristy L Thomas (Vancouver, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Very pretty. Fits nicely. I get compliments all the time. Great in the summer. Cute under a jacket when it gets cooler. I want one in every color.

4.0 out of 5 stars the trim, July 9, 2013
the embroidery was coming off. will have to fix before I can wear it. the color was nice. I loved the style

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Fragile a Garment, July 29, 2013
Would have been a nice purchase if the garment embroidery and beading did not fall apart at first (handwash cycle) wash ....a bummer since it was never even worn beforehand!

Total waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Red spaghetti strap dress., September 5, 2013
The spaghetti straps on this dress goes through a narrow area at the neckline and the back. The area where the straps come together at the neckline wasn't sewn down properly. The straps do not stay over the shoulders as required, and tend to slide inwards. The color is scrumptious and the design is lovely, but I don't think it is very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, October 8, 2014
I love this dress. It is comfortable and very sexy. It is one of my favorite dress because my husband loves it so much. The see thin part at the bottom gets caught and pulls easily. For the cost, it is great, just expect to want to buy another one. I am on my second one this year and I will buy another one when it looks too ragged. I love all of the Sakkas items I have purchased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›