5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dress!!
I'm always a little wary of buying things online because I have a larger chest and what often works for my chest doesn't work for my waist and visa versa. This dress fits me perfectly! I am 5'9, 146lbs and a 36D. I ordered the L/XL and it fits perfectly.

Published 10 months ago by Stella

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for big busted ladies
The dress was beautiful. Fit great everywhere but thru the bust. There is no stretch to the material so for those of us that are bigger busted I don't recommend.
Published 9 months ago by ophamia plautz

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dress!!, August 20, 2013

If you are larger than a 36D then you will likely want to do the next size larger as it fits me just right (if I were any larger the dress would not work at all). It is very flattering to my curvier figure (I am lucky in that I do not look like I weigh as much as I do but I do have large hips and a large bust line), has a nice twirl to it, and the length hits me about an inch above the knee.

I can't wait to wear this dress out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sundress!, October 5, 2013
This is a wonderful sundress. I'm 5'4 and usually a size 14/16. I ordered the L/XL and it fits perfectly. It's going to be my reception dress for my wedding in Maui. I might even order another in a different color later just because it's so cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and flirty!, August 27, 2013
Great color! The red color has a "rusty" undertone which I liked. The length is just right for me. I'm just under 5'5 and this dress hit me at the knee. I normally wear a size 12 and I'm a 38c so the XL was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, cute look!, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Sakkas Stonewashed Rayon Embroidered Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Mid Length Dress (Apparel)
I ordered this dress in green and wore it at the rehearsal brunch of my wedding - not only did my family and guests love it, but the hostess at our bed and breakfast cottage even brought her granddaughter out to see it! When I told her I had gotten it on Amazon for $30, she said, "You are a better person than I am to admit it - I assumed it was designer and you could've just let me believe that!"

I am a 34-27-38 and the S/M fits great. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!!!, January 7, 2014
I bought this dress in green and in chocolate because I couldn''t decide which color would look best. I thought the chocolate looked almost burgundy and wasn't sure what shade the green would be. To my surprise, the green is actually just as it is pictured. The stitching, however, is much prettier! The thread is a satiny green with an intertwined silver thread. This gives off a real shimmer that isn't captured in the picture. The chocolate dress has just a hint of burgundy and is the color pictured. (I thought of the picture on a red velvet cake mix box when I took it out of the bag).The stitching (chocolate satin thread same color as fabric with the same silver thread running through it) is just as intricate as shown. The dresses (I ordered a size S-M) fit perfectly. Since the sizing info states US sizes 0-8, wasn't sure how that was going to work, but there are tie-strings on the sides that you can tie in the back to help gather it in for the most flattering fit! According to the sizing info, I am a 6. I would say that a size 4-8 using the sizing measurements given would find the fit as I did. I think that a 10 would have issues with the waist and hips fitting a tiny bit snug without some body shaper garment underneath. If a couple small bulges wouldn't bother you, then I'd say go for it-you will still be able to get it on and move without worrying about the seams going. There is a small bit of ease in the fabric. (I would guess that a size 0-2 would need to go with the XS unless you are handy at alterations.)
I am 5' 6" and the hem is just barely below the top of my knees.
In my opinion these dresses look much more expensive than $30 and I can't imagine you being disappointed in the fit, feel or appearance if you order this dress. I tried it on while wearing a pair of leggings and was surprised at how cute it looked that way!! I went over every inch of both dresses and have to say they are very well made, nor did I notice any smell after opening the packages. There were very few wrinkles even though they were folded and packaged in a vacuum sealed bag. I would use a steamer and not an iron, or just toss them into a dryer on wrinkle release for 18 min on med-low heat (which is what I did) and they will be ready to wear. I'm betting they will pack well and come out of the suitcase relatively wrinkle-free.
I feel the seller gives an very honest and accurate description of the product and as long as you take the time to make sure of your measurements, you should enjoy this dress, no matter which color you choose!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 9, 2013
I am 5'8 and usually wear a size 8. I ordered the medium and it fit perfectly. Dress is the perfect length and is super flattering.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute! I love it!, July 31, 2013
Jolie Fair (Brooklyn, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This dress fits me perfectly, I'm a about a size 10/12, 5'3" and it hits me right at the knee. I love the way it flows, I've always been a big fan of Rayon, this is a cotton/rayon blend. And the color is a really rich color of purple. I look forward to ordering more in the future!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 14, 2014
This dress is absolutely beautiful. It fits me, a petite 5 foot 3 inch women's size 18-20, beautifully (though without a whole lot of room to spare- if you wear a larger size, you might be disappointed). Additionally, at a 42D bra size, I can wear this without a bra and get awesome support. There is a good bit of cleavage, though, so it's not the most modest option if you're a busty girl. The embroidery is drop dead gorgeous. The ONLY reason this is not getting a full 5 star rating is that the strip of fabric down the front of the chest that the front ties are part of is not quite centered on the dress, and the bustier you are, the more obvious it is. It's not a huge issue for me, as I plan on wearing this dress casually and frequently with shawls across the front to make it a little bit more modest when appropriate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full figured? No problem!, January 29, 2014
JCP "MommaJ" (Old Bridge, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
I'm 5'3 and a size 18 with a 40C bust. 1X fits perfectly (I think its 1X/2X for these). Until I lose a few I can feel pretty in these dresses. I've received many compliments and find these to be quite flattering. I will say that as a large chested woman I wear a scarf in mixed company, but perhaps I'm just modest. There are some beautiful lightweight scarves available to compliment these dresses. If you're bigger than a 40C, or based on a fellow reviewer bigger than a 36D (we both just make it) you may want to go up a size.

I purchased only the longer ones last year, but now I have mid length as well. Both lengths are very pretty. I've purchased every color except gold (so far) in one length or another. I love them all. Highly recommended ladies. Wash gently or the embroidery will come loose. Great warm weather date night clothes, but casual enough to throw over a swimsuit if you want to get a cocktail at the beach boardwalk. You'll be one of the most nicely dressed ladies at the beach. I'll stress again however, when you come home wash the dress gently. One of mine was accidentally mixed with the regular cold wash and some pieces came loose. I don't hold it against the manufacturer though. I should have washed it separately. I'll check back in a few days in case you have questions. Just post them in the comments section.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful dress!!, September 10, 2013
Fits perfect. Love the color!! Great beach or resort attire. Lightweight but material is not cheap. Great purchase!!! Will buy a different color.

Rate and Discover Movies