5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Soft
You have to have some fun with your socks in my opinion it's like a private joke...

little do they know your rockin some Butterfly socks in crazy fun colors under those dress boots or long pants.

Published 22 months ago by M. Von Jaeger

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but
The stitching for the diamond design is rough on the inside of the sock, which irritates the bare leg. My mother also found they squeezed her leg too much, which is bad for a diabetic.
Published 16 months ago by sparky

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Soft, March 1, 2013

Didn't find any problems with too many strings as I read in another review there were some loose but the inside was trimmed to your foot doesn't get stuck in them (I've owned those socks and they are a pain in more ways than one)

Seem to be good quality ... I'll update this if they aren't in a couple of months...

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but, August 20, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Twist on your feet!, October 30, 2013
I was looking for cute socks that weren't too thick and not too thin. These fit the bill perfectly. They wash well and haven't faded. The major problem is that they twist on your feet so that the toe seam always seems to end up on the underside of my feet. It is so annoying and somewhat uncomfortable. I will be contuimg my search for the perfect sock.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine socks, slight weirdness after a wash, October 24, 2013
Abigail (NYC Region, United States) - See all my reviews
These socks fit fine for my size 9 feet. The elastic at the top is a smidge tighter than I would have chosen. But mostly they are good.

One weird aspect is that after the first wash, some shrank a lot more than others. They look like they don't match. But when putting them on, they all seem to fit fine. Go figure. Overall, thought it was a respectable deal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Socks, February 23, 2013
I ordered two sets of these socks--the stars and the floral--and I love them. They have a warm cotton feel to them--and they're cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Quality Socks, June 2, 2013
Lori Boni (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sakkas Women's Fun Colorful Design Poly Blend Crew Socks Assorted 6-Pack (Apparel)
These socks are well made. So although I wear them almost every day, I expect them to last a long time. My friends actually notice these socks, because I always choose the pair that best match the pants I'm wearing that day. I've bought other designs from the Sakkas company. To be honest: a lot of different pairs, because the large selection is so colorful, cool, and cute. This company has turned me into a sock-a-holic. Not only that, but now I'm buying certain themes for friends and family that match their particular likes and hobbies. Sakkas socks are reasonably priced and delivered quickly. Fun socks mean happy feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks!!, June 13, 2013
I bought two sets - I was looking for socks to wear to work and I love to wear colorful, playful socks. These fit the bill. I bought the butterfly set and the more conventional argyle set. Love them!! They are the perfect trouser socks. They are a nice thickness - not too thick and not too thin. The band is a bit tight, but I don't mind this because they don't slide down into my shoe where I have to keep pulling them up out of my shoe. They are very comfortable. And the value is great. I plan on buying more. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, February 25, 2013
These are nice socks. They shrink slightly in the wash and could do with reinforced toes, but for the price they are good. Very colorful and cheerful.

3.0 out of 5 stars so so socks great color weird fit, October 22, 2013
the colors are great and the construction is okay, but like many cheap products from China, the feet are anormal sized and the upper calf area is child sized. So if you weigh 90 pounds and have big feet you will be all set. I'll still wear them and I like the colors, I'll just have to roll them over on the top.

3.0 out of 5 stars I recieved two thursdays and am missing Saturday., September 18, 2013
I really like these socks but I got two pairs of Thursday and am missing the Saturday pair. I am not that pleased!