Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Price:$10.99 - $11.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 22, 2013
Since only 2 reviewers out of 36 complained about the smell, I assumed they were "fussy". Now that I have received the leggings, I am surprised that everyone had not complained about the smell. Maybe only one batch of leggings were contaminated by a chemical spill... I cannot explain it. After opening the package, I immediately put the leggings into the washing machine and dryer. Even after washing, the strong chemical smell remained. However, since the leggings felt very soft, I tried them on...and my skin began to feel irritated. I took them off and noticed my hands and legs smelled like the leggings. The skin on my face also began to feel irritated. This was followed by slight swelling and red blotchiness. Though I have food allergies and am allergic to coarse wool, I have never had this type of reaction to synthetic materials. These leggings may be toxic to some people...so I definitely would not recommend them to anyone. If it were possible, I would have given NO star, but one has to give at least one star to post a review.
77 comments|134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2013
These leggings are so comfortable, I am thinking about bathing in them so I never have to take them off. (Eew.)

The fleece lining is very soft and warm without adding bulk. The texture of the outside is also nice- not too shiny but not so matte that it is pilling or attracting pet hair or down or other miscellaneous lint. The detail at the waist and cuffs feels secure and finished, but doesn't cut in at all. There's a seam running down the inside leg only that says "These are pants, not tights! I swear!" while maintaining a sleek profile. They are full coverage and substantial enough that I can wear alone with a long tunic. They are also slim enough that I can wear under a dress/skirt/shorts in place of tights on a colder day.

I will echo commenters who note that these run a bit small. While it is marked one size fits all plus, it's really more like a true 1X. I'm 5'5 and a 14 and they are perfect - if I were a couple of sizes larger or a few inches taller, I think these may be too small.
22 comments|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2014
I am an apple. I am one of those ladies that people bite their tongues from asking if I am pregnant. In fact, when I finally did become pregnant I fell in love with my maternity leggings and actually had decided to buy some more, but I really hated the idea of always having to hide a belly band so I searched for high waisted leggings and decided on these since the price was right and the reviews seemed okay.

I am wearing the brown plus sized right now, and while I wish they had been an inch or two higher, they are fine. I'm a size 18/20 5'5 and 200lbs, most of it carried in my belly. Most important, these do not roll. I can sit, squat, bend, and the waist band stays put. They aren't see through (I had my husband check) and they are comfortable. The legs are nice and tight, but they don't feel like they want to slide back down like some I have tried.

They are new so I cannot give feedback about wear, but they didn't shrink with washing and I bought blue and olive and the fit/material was the same. I did get the dreaded smell in the bag, but that was the rubber in the waistbands and it went away with washing.
on December 10, 2013
Pros of these leggings-

-They fit like a glove! I purchased the "1 size plus" leggings and they fit fantastically- not to snug, not too loose (both of which are super unflattering for leggings, especially as a plus size lady). For reference, I am generally a size 16/18 in jeans.

-Lining is super soft! Seriously, when the leggings arrived, I just wanted to pet the lining. So, so soft.

-Thick enough! I despise leggings that are so thin you can see skin through them, or the dreaded thong line. These leggings pass the "bend over and stare at my butt" test- no skin to be seen!

Cons

-The waist band on these leggings is a little funky. It's nice in the sense that it's not super constricting- no muffin top with these leggings. However, it's like the lining on the waist is folded down into the leggings and then sewn down, if that makes sense. This started ripping the first day I wore the leggings, just from general pulling up and down of the leggings throughout the day. It doesn't affect the overall appearance of the leggings, because the tearing is inside the legging where the waistband is sewn down. Just a small note.

-Pills- Just from washing these leggings about 3 times, the thigh area has begun to get a little pilly. It's not very noticable unless you look super closely, but still a bit annoying. I contribute it mostly to general thigh rubbing in that area along with the fabric of the leggings, which is more nylon/spandex than other cotton leggings.

Overall, I'd recommend these leggings. They do fit very well, are very comfortable/warm!
on November 19, 2013
Let me just start by saying that I have been on a quest for completely opaque, cheap leggings. For about 5 years now I've bought over 20 pairs of leggings ranging from $2 to $50 and ALL of them have been sheer and have shown all my business if I bent over. Then, I came across these after one of my thousands of google searches. Now are these leggings TOTALLY opaque, but they're only $10, and they are warmer and more comfortable than anything i've ever worn! They feel like a fleece blanket mixed with panty hose, which may sound weird, but TRUST me, you'll buy them in every color the minute you feel them! They also don't have any weird seams!
If you've been searching for leggings that keep your privates private, buy these!

For fall, the burgundy color is absolutely stunning and I promise you will be envied! They are a definite must have!
on November 19, 2013
Nice product. I could not wear them because they were too short. I am 5'11. They were not long enough for me. I should have read product details. But I did give them to my sister-in-law that absolutely loves them.
on October 15, 2013
I'm a size 18/20 and these fit perfectly! And they're super warm. Will definitely be purchasing a few more pairs!
55 comments|43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2013
They roll at the waist then in a minute they fall to the hips so I am constantly tugging on them as I walk around..NO way a person can wear these and I fit almost anything and have tons of tights and never had this problem before, They are getting all three back asap
on November 1, 2013
I was skeptical about one-size-fits all leggings. I would generally buy XL. These do fit just fine and would fit someone larger, too, I think. The fabric feels nice and cozy warm. BUT...can't ANYONE make a pair of leggings that actually stay on your waist? Oh well! I do like them and I will be wearing them all Winter.
44 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2014
I gave the regular one to a girl who wears size 2 and they fit her. I gave the Plus size to a girl who wears a size 12 and they are way to small. She passed them on to a girl who wears size 8 and they were comfortable. Who ever produces these are making them for NON USA women.

See 1 answered question