|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.88 - $16.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- One Size: Fits Approx XS - XL | Laying Flat ( Unstretched ) Measurements: 24" Waist
- Highest quality at an affordable price! Perfect underwear for athletics or loungewear.
- Features comfortable low-rise waistband, slim stretch fit, bright colors and smooth durable nylon blend fabric.
- Assorted Colors Value 6-Pack | Material: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold. Line Dry. Imported.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sakkas nylon blend boy short underwear are comfortable and durable. Seamless women's underwear feature a low rise comfort waistband, slim stretch fit, smooth nylon blend fabric and a variety of cute colors and designs.
About Sakkas Store:
Sakkas offers trendy designer inspired fashion at deep discounts! We work day and night to bring you high quality clothing and accessories for a fraction of the price you pay at department stores. Our mission to to make fashion affordable and accessible to everyone.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00C11AM2C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 5, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Anyhow, I was really disappointed with the way these underwear fit. I could see myself wearing these when I was an Express size 0 or maybe even 2, but anything beyond that would make the bands on the legs and waist quite unflattering.
EDIT: Looking at past reviews, it seems you used to be able to specify your size. However, now these are "One Size Fits All" and it seems that they are riding the wave of positive reviews from years past. I measured the waist on mine with a ruler while (put them up flat against the ruler) and the waist/hip measurement was 11 and 3/4 inches. Doubled, that is 23 and 1/2 inches. That means if you have a 27 inch waist/hip area, these would have to stretch 3 and 1/2 inches to fit you properly.
Things I like about these:
- These fit well. I was a little unsure about these because there is only one size, but they fit well. I'm about a size 4/6 for reference.
- I like that they come in a variety of colors
- The price is great
- These don't "ride up" anywhere they are supposed to... even while doing high-intensity workouts
Things I don't like about these:
- The fronts of these roll up almost every time I wear them which doesn't really make them invisible underneath clothing if that's what you're looking for
- Even after 2 washes prior to wearing, the red and pink ones leave dye residue on my skin during wear. I'm hoping this issue goes away. I'm going to try putting in one of those dye catchers in the wash to see if that helps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really loved these but only wore them once and got runs going up the fabric. Would not buy again. Evidently the raw edges are not seamed correctly or this would not happen.Published 7 days ago by Cindy Wolf
Very thin, no support and rips easily - felt like I was wearing stockings instead of pantiesPublished 10 days ago by Granma Dee
These are the cutest most comfy undies ever! And no panty lines!Published 14 days ago by RedSoulRebel
I was super pleased with this product;Excellent product. They fit just as I expected they would.Published 19 days ago by wendy
Shipping took forever, I got the wrong brand, wrong colors, no design on them whatsoever, they're tissue paper thin, and clearly not 'one size fits all" as they appear to be... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Kelsey
Ordered product didn't match received product, in both style and size. Highly unsatisfied.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I love, love, love these panties. They have no side or middle seams, which makes them super-comfortable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by D Reynolds