Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sakkas Sequin Embroidered Smocked Bodice Knee Length Dress
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 12, 2014
very nice, not wanting to really tell my size but I feel it helps when reading reviews and not knowing if this would fit, I'm 5'6 38dd 170 lbs. this fits nice I came back and ordered two more the melon and lime love the top part can never find one with enough coverage this is excellent , pretty as well
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 13, 2016
This dress is super pretty! As someone else mentioned, the photo is pretty true to color - the "Lavender" dress is more of a pinkish purple than lavender purple, or like a very pink amethyst, or maybe a raspberry milkshake? I'm 5'9", 155 lbs, 36A-33-41 and this fits me wonderfully. I really like how the Sakkas dresses really help us pear-shaped bulgy women look so feminine! Unfortunately, it's so much more itchier than the others I own. ITCHY!! OMG! (I'm wearing this as I type, with a soft clingy white tee underneath the dress) And the sequins on the sides can irritate your armpits after prolonged wear.. but the skirt part is SO PRETTY, so sparkly, and such a delicate feminine design, it's hard to stop looking and admiring it! I've wanted a lavender sundress ever since I saw Keira Knightley wear one in Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World. It's a very decent length too, just covering my knees. Also, there is a short slip underneath to help dark or patterned underwear from showing through the dress - in my pic I'm wearing black undies which you can almost see through the slip, but not the dress ;) Aside from the itching/discomfort, the only other thing that bothers me is that it's kind of shaped for shorter women. I'm 5'9" and the skirt part bells out a little higher than my natural waist. I don't mind though, I made the straps a little looser and hung it a little lower since I have a shirt underneath, and it definitely helps to hide my tummy.

If my review is helpful in any way, please let me know by clicking "Yes" below :) Happy shopping!
review image review image
on March 10, 2014
...however, if you have really big boobs, or you are a big larger under the arms, this dress is going to squeeze that bit of fat and skin between the boobs and underarms. I am tall @ 5.11 and I'm rather thin @ 150lbs, size C/D cup. This dress looks fabulous on and it fits me in every way, except for that one problem under the armpits. Am thinking of sending it back because even though I might lose a little weight this summer, I'm under the impression that the garment should fit now--not 2 months from now.
Not sure what to do just yet.
The stitched and sequins makes this dress more than adorable, but the stitching and details are what makes the bodice harder to stretch and give. If you are small chested, this dress should not be a problem and it's totally worth the money--if it fits-- as it is so adorable
55 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Absolutely perfect. I wanted a summer dress that went knee length and did not show my boobs every time I bend down to chase my kids. I am 170 lbs, 5.5 height and 36C. Normally a size 14 in dress. The dress fit perfectly. It ended up being about an inch below my knee. I think it would fit anyone and XL, not sure about how it would look on a tiny girl. The only thing I can think of that could be potentially wrong with it for other girls is that the arm hole is not huge, so if you have bigger arms, it might be a tad snug. Very forgiving in the hip and butt areas, and does a good job with covering up my "baby fat".
on March 5, 2014
i got a lot of compliments while wearing this dress, very flattering and comfortable, wasn't too long either as i often have trouble with length (i'm only 5'0")
on April 9, 2015
(Again, I only was given the "too small" choice - strange?? Erase this bracketed part, if you want)
This was a 1 size fit all - & I am between a L & XL - AND IT FIT PERFECTLY! The stretch top fit over my size 38 chest well.. & the full skirt flowed all around my hips. It is Very beautiful, with white embroidery & some sparkles. I wore it, with a white shrug to church & brunch on Easter - & was surprised to get MANY compliments on this outfit! I may get more on other colors! Thanks for this lovely dress that fit me ( size L to XL) so VERY well!
on February 10, 2014
Fits perfectly due to the elastic around the top. Im 5'1'', 34c and 130 lbs. the dress falls between my knees and ankles. I can see how this dress can fit many different sizes due to the elastic at the top and the flowyness at the bottom.
I got the lavender dress, so pretty, and I am thinking of getting more in different colors, but probably not in white because as you can see from the pics of the white dress, it does look a bit see trough.
The dress I got does have a built in slip but still I would like this dress better if the material was a tiny bit thicker because the light does shine through it more than I'd like, yet you can't see what color underwear I'm wearing (mainly due to the color of the dress) so that's good .
on April 5, 2016
This a very nice dress for the price that you pay . I usually have a tough time trying to find a dress that is appropriate for me, because of where I am petite on top but I have wide hips. This dress fits great, and I am usually a size 10 or a 12 depending on the make. The purple is a nice color but thin material. I like the fact that you can adjust the straps which is really helpful. Arrived on time
on July 31, 2015
I got so much good attention,I have bought many of Sakkas' dresses & have never been disappointed. The sizing is great, I am 5'6" & weigh l28 pounds and these dresses fit me just perfect & wear beautiful, launder well and travel well.
on February 15, 2016
I'm 5'2 138 pounds and it fit nicely. It accentuates the waist even when you don't have a perfect hour glass figure. I ended up returning mine for totally unrelated reasons but it's a beautiful dress. The detailing is quite lovely and the photos don't really do it justice. The fit is comfortable. The one issue I had was that it was a little scratchy on the inside against my skin but you could wear a slip with it and it wouldn't bother most people unless you have sensitive skin. It flows nicely and has a lot of sparkle.