Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 14, 2013
I love these pants! I bought the black pair. Everyone thinks they're real leather from far away. I find the waist to be very comfortable since it's loose. My dogs are scratching them up pretty bad, so if you have cats or dogs, plan on not wearing them around the pets, lol. Anyway, I've only hand washed the twice, and so far no problems. I did notice tonight that there is a small hole that' showing on my back, left leg now, but my dogs could have done that. I LOVE these pants and will be getting more colors! FYI..I'm 5'7", 180 lbs and ordered the XL. It fit perfect!
on November 26, 2013
I'm short, at 5'2, but I have big thighs and a well sized backside so I was afraid that these leggings might be too tight or not even fit. Well boy I was wrong. These leggings have a good amount of stretch to them without making them look too over stretched. They are oh so flattering and perfect for layering. I've gotten so many compliments on them! I've worn them with high heels and heeled sneakers but nothing flat as they are a bit long for me and will bunch up on the bottom.
on August 1, 2013
These leggings are beautiful and made with high quality material. They are comfortable,they feel soft and the matte liquid color is just fabulous. They look very chic with any shirt or top. Great for day or night, casual or important setting.
They surpassed my expectations and I'm very satisfied.
on September 25, 2013
These leggings look really nice, and I am normally a 14 US, but the large is just a little baggy on me. I could've went with the Medium. Fast shipping, look higher quality than what I paid for.
on November 20, 2013
I was trying to play it safe and go up a size just to make sure I wasn't struggling to get in them. I didn't need to do that at all. They started sliding down and getting saggy but they were still wearable. Very please with the matte fabric and lining. I would definitely recommend and will buy again in the correct size :-)
on January 16, 2014
I got these for Halloween to match a silver dress. Silver isn't a common color for leggings, but these looked good. The problem with these is that an hour into wearing them for the first time, on the ankles and crotch (areas where there was any friction on the material) the outer layer of color just peeled/rubbed away, to an unsightly mesh. These are terribly cheap, good for one use only and therefore worth about $2, not $20. I returned them.
on December 5, 2013
I am a long-legged size 4 and the size small fit perfectly snug everywhere except the waist.
I do not have a narrow waist and usually high-waisted garments help to define my waist from my hips a bit - not these! They just sit loosely (actually adding inches to my silhouette) and even gap a bit in the back.
I think they'll stay up because they fit so snugly through the hips and derriere, but I'll only be able to wear them with tops which cover the waistband and not the cute crop tops I was hoping to pair them with.
on July 29, 2014
The color and material is not as pictured... the leggings are a mild grey, not silver, and don't have that matte sheen shown in the photo (when light shines on them they are pretty much the same color). I would not describe the effect as "liquid," more like looking at a sidewalk.

On the plus side, they are nicely lined with a soft fabric, so seem comfortable to wear.

I'm 5'5" and they are a bit long.
on May 7, 2014
I READ THE REVIEWS OF THEM STRETCHING, I NORMALL WOULD HAVE ORDERED LARGE BUT DID A MED. AND WISHED I HAD ORDERED THE LARGE. THE SEAM IS STRETCHED TO WHERE I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE IN WEARING THEM. THEY LOOK NICE BUT ARE SMALL
on November 21, 2013
Now is my fault I followed the other comments and ordered an XL instead of L.I'm 5'6 and 160 pounds and XL fits like...under my breasts, waay to big.The material is very good, leather like, I love it.Just order your normal size.

See 1 answered question