5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is so convenient!!!
Published 10 months ago by Anna P.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of detail but flawed design.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of detail but flawed design., March 2, 2014
I like the size of the bag and bright colors of the print. There are alot of nice details, like the leather zipper pulls. The flaw is in the design. When you use the bag in the crossbody, the purse folds in on itself. The straps are attached at the bottom of the bag and slide up through hardware at the top which are for when you use it as a backpack. As crossbody, the hardware at the top slides all the way down to meet the hardware at the bottom causing the bag to fold completely! It is VERY awkward feeling and makes access difficult. As a backpack it works great, but not as a crossbody.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is so convenient!!!, December 23, 2013
I LOVE this bag! I was nervous to order it bc Im not keen on buying stuff like this without seeing it first, but the idea of a crossbody bag that turns into a backpack (for a lot less than it was at the department store's online shop) won me over! I'm so glad i ordered it! The material is easy to clean and the quality of the bag is excellent. I love using it on trips... it fits so much stuff without looking bulky or mom-bag like. This was supposed to be my vacation bag for sightseeing, etc... but i am using it ALL THE TIME!

UPDATE: My sister just bought the same bag (different pattern)!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Convertible Backpack!, December 9, 2013
Michelle Cowan (Santa Barbara, CA) - See all my reviews
Looks great. It's super easy to convert to a backpack and it's got lots of pockets. The only thing that's mildly annoying is that the magnetic closure isn't the easiest to attach; it takes a bit to bring them together, probably due to the fabric being not stiff. However, the main compartment zips closed so the flap is as much for show as anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love it, April 8, 2014
If it were possible I would marry this bag. We will be together till death do us part. I love it. It's got my back. I can take it anywhere. On my commute to work, to the evening, to meetings, to the beach. Works well as a shoulder and backpack. I've waterproofed mine with beeswax. Love love love

5.0 out of 5 stars Do it, October 23, 2013
Love it!!! It has Lots of room and a Great design. Very Well made! Fits all of my daily essentials. Perfect for a trip or vacation too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Love It, August 18, 2014
Agree with the reviewer who felt the design was flawed. It does collapse when used as a cross body bag. There's only one exterior pocket and it only closes with a snap, so it's not very secure. I've dumped my phone and wallet out of this bag a few times, and the magnetic snap has come undone, leaving my wallet out there for the taking from a quick fingered individual. I like it as a backpack, but again, the lack of a secure fastening in that pocket makes it a bit dicey to wear around the city. The straps don't stay put, either, so when I'm walking a lot, I'll suddenly notice the bag is creeping down toward my knees.

Visually, the bag is great. The colors are lovely and the bag looks just as good in person as it does in the pictures. The bag is really well made, too. I'm close to loving it, but there needs to be a little more thought put into the bag's function.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and easy to carry, February 3, 2014
It is pretty, well made and easy on my neck. It grips my shoulder so i don't have to shrug, which helps my neck, and is easy to get into, holds my many items safely so they don't fall out when I set it down, and has plenty of pockets to keep my various things in order. I would recommend this backpack.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but cumbersome, June 12, 2014
This is a really attractive purse...BUT I find it very awkward to get in and out of. The convertible strap works great but the flap flops open when trying to retrieve your wallet (or whatever) and its hard to snap close when its on your shoulder. I finally gave up last evening when trying to pay for a purchase...and regret I'll be returning the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars in love, February 3, 2014
Great as a shoulder bag and backpack. SUPER easy to go between the two on the go just pick which place on the strap to pull and bam done, ready to go. Quality material and even CUTER in person. Fast shipping

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute bag, solid construction., April 30, 2014
The bag is very cute. Bright colors. I've received many compliments. Switching from backpack to shoulder bag is very simple. It has a good amount of pockets and dividers. My only complaint is it every so slightly too small to hold a notebook, and 11" macbook, etc. If it were about 1 inch taller it would be my perfect school bag. As it is, it's great as a purse. I was just hoping to use it for school as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›