5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed.
The right travel kit, it fits everything I need. Was pleasantly surpirsed by the quality and the size of the kit. Please keep this one around.
Published 13 months ago by yvette

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the bag
This bag doesn't hold nearly as much as I'd expected nor as much as it could if the pockets were designed better.
Published 7 months ago by Rebecca L. Helm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., October 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, August 30, 2013
This travel bag is bigger than I thought and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am very excited to take it on vacation with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Print, Good Quality, Spacious, November 13, 2014
I'm in love with this travel bag. I have had it for 10 months now. The print in unique and the quality is strong thus far. It ended up being more spacious than expected. I keep larger items in it without zippering it into a section and I still never have a problem zippering it shut. It fits all my travel toiletry needs (I do use a lot of miniatures though to fit more). I leave it in my car as well as take it on all my trips, never know when a friend or I may need something out of it. Even gotten some compliments on it.
=)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag!, January 16, 2014
This bag exceeded all expectations. It was bigger and roomier than I expected it to be. It has a wonderful feel to it. The stiching and zippers seep high quality. I have purchased similar bags at a much higher price and have not been even close to as satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, August 9, 2013
Kelly (Truckee, CA) - See all my reviews
What I like about this bag are the 3 separate clear sections. It holds a lot. It can be used for many different purposes also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Santana, November 20, 2013
I have bought the entire luggage set from SAKROOTS and I just love the color and the style very much.....the other luggage pieces can be seen from far away and never have my luggage mixed up with all the ordinary styles and colors in which you see in the luggage belt at the airport as you wait for your luggage to come in from your flight. This luggage set has held up trips across the entire world from Afghanistan all the way to South America and no issues , no tears at all........I have had many people ask me where did I buy mu luggage set from , SAKROOTS....This is the White Piece Color set ......

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous color & bag! I wanna take it everywhere!, July 20, 2014
This bag has so many compartments & zippers, great for long travels or just an over night trip.
I am so in-love with the color of this bag, I just want to take it everywhere to show it off!
Definitely a must for any sakroots lover, like me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bash, but just a bit too small, August 26, 2014
Very pretty, nice quality, but for the price it could have been made a little bigger. Doesn't carry as much as my cheaper Walmart toiletry bag, but this one is much better made made. Love Sakroots styling!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey for what you get, July 14, 2014
I ordered this based on the design for a friend's daughter's graduation. I knew she would like the pattern. And the bag is well-made and sturdy. But for the life of me, I can't figure out why it costs so much more than other bags that have the same features and serve the same purpose. It's not like it's bigger than typical, or has more pockets, etc. If you are buying it based on looks alone, as I did, go for it. It's a great, solid makeup bag. But you will spend a lot to do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel case!, July 11, 2014
Nancy Karl (LISLE, IL, US) - See all my reviews
Nice travel case for cosmetics!! Hangs great on door hook or door knob. Plenty of room for even a girly girl with lots of makeup/products to tote! Love it! Very Cute. Washes up nices too. Love so much want to add more Sakroots pieces to travel with!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›