5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent starter set
I bought this set after some experience using sepia pens Sepia Drawing Pen Set from the same maker. These are advertised for manga/comic use, although there is nothing stopping you from using these pens for any other purpose. However, the assortment of pens is indeed adequate for drawing and inking manga/comic.

This set include three fine-tip pens (0.20 mm,...
Published on November 26, 2011 by Neko-san

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
My husband is into anime and sketching so I bought these. He seems to prefer pens though and he hasn't figured these out yet but they work so I guess they're ok
Published 8 months ago by Kristal

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent starter set, November 26, 2011
This review is from: Sakura 50201 6-Piece Pigma Manga Comic Pro Drawing Kit (Misc.)

This set include three fine-tip pens (0.20 mm, 0.35 mm, and 0.50 mm), one fine marker pen (0.1 mm), one brush-tip, and one mechanical pencil (0.7 mm)

The ink of these pens dries fast; I can practically erase my pencil strokes right after I have finished my inking. However, to avoid smudge while using the brush-tip pen, I would recommend to wait a while longer for the ink to dry.

The fine marker and the brush-tip allow for a great variety of strokes width, while the fine-tips allow to take care of details. There is nothing special about the 0.7mm mechanical pencil. It does include an eraser at it's other end, but if you do any serious amount of drawings it would be gone in no time.

This is a set well balanced set with everything you need for drawing and inking manga. A dedicated eraser is recommended, but this set is still a good starter set without it. I highly recommend these pens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 20, 2011
This is a awesome product. It's perfect for drawing small lines on hair and fabric. Plus if you use Prismacolor markers you'll probably need these. I learned this lesson the hard way when I tried to color one of my pics I had drawn with a sharpie and the Prismacolor made the lines get messed up. I do all my inking with the 1.0 mm. I gives me consistent even lines that I do not get from sharpies. I like to use all the smaller ones for drawing thick to superfine eyelashes, lace, and hair. The brush marker can even give you Asian calligraphy like results when used in the right manner. As a skin color I would suggest getting Copic Milky White and Prismacolor light peach for a tanned look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Set For Artists, November 13, 2013
Once my drawing kit had arrived, I immediately grabbed a fresh sheet of paper and began testing it out.

The black ink is exceptionally dark, very quick to dry, and easy to maneuver! I couldn't imagine how I ever managed to make good drawings without using one of these bad boys. However, I recommend customers to not press the pens too hard, as they have a tendency to somewhat tear the felt tip a bit and cause irritating double lines from the loose felt thread. This, however, is very unlikely to happen as long as you take good care of the pens.

In conclusion, this is a wonderful purchase if you're looking to find good pens to line your art!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good to buy this if your new to drawing manga!, February 2, 2013
Hi, hi! I'm just an average teenager and also amateur manga-ka! The products in this package are better than average! I think it's best suited for beginners who haven't gotten used to inking or just starting out. I myself, used this when I was in elementary school and loved it. The quality of each and every pen is top notch and the mechanical pencil was my absolute favorite pen, not only is the pencil durable, it's sleek look and light weight is wonderful! But, I have to warn you, the pens are wonderful, but the actual pen tip is like a regular Sharpie, if you press down hard, it won't be fine tipped anymore or even wiggle and rip apart! That's it. Over all, buy it (I mainly recommend inking beginners or even just plain beginners!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Amazing for LINEART!!!, April 14, 2014
I had never been a fan of line art especially when it came down to using my pen. It was a Sharpie Pen, the tip was a fine point but it would smudge and smear when I water colored over them. These Sakura's have been lifesaving as they don't smudge. The ultra precise pen is by far my favorite. I can add the smallest of detail to my pieces and the linework is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to incorporate pen into their art again.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product!!!, October 1, 2011
they are really fine pens!!! love those micron points
I bought this kit last year since I was a senior, and now my professor in college wants us to use it for our art project! lol, thing you will probably need if you want to draw small details! Thumps up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 12, 2013
Hello.
The shipping is incredibly fast.
The pens are PERFECT. They feel wonderful while drawing, and the lines are so precise that I prefer it than an actual sharpened pencil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean lines and no bleeding!, November 15, 2013
Very good quality pens. i got these to outline a comic book I am making. They make very thin clean lines and don't bleed through the paper at all! The only thing is, the brush pen will probably dry out really fast. The other pens will last longer, though

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pens!, October 17, 2013
These are very nice pens and the ink flows so nicely! They look great when lining and sketching. I totally recommend these! They also came in a timely manner too.

5.0 out of 5 stars good set of pens, March 6, 2012
I have enjoyed these pens, nothing bad, but I wish it came with more and had a some information for beginner.