Naruto Shippuden Uncut 23 Seasons 2011
1. Sakura's Feelings The Kage respond to Madara's declaration of war by forming the Allied Shinobi Forces, with the Raikage as their leader.
2. The Tailed Beast vs The Tailless Tailed Beast Killer Bee engages in a deadly battle against Kisame, who has come to capture the Eight Tails.
3. As One's Friend Naruto learns from Sai that Sakura intends to kill Sasuke with her own hands. The Sand arrives to brief the Leaf Ninja about what happened at the Five Kage Summit.
4. Danzo's Right Arm Kakashi decides to go after Sakura to stop her, while Yamato and Naruto are ordered to return to the Leaf Village. Meanwhile, Sasuke confronts Danzo after seeing the many Sharingan embedded in his enemy's right arm.
5. The Forbidden Visual Jutsu Danzo's uncanny jutsu prevents Sasuke from landing a clean hit on his enemy. As Karin attempts to analyze Danzo's jutsu, Madara recognizes it as Izanagi.
6. Danzo Shimura Danzo believes he's won the battle against Sasuke. Little does he realize, Sasuke placed him under genjutsu before they last exchanged blows.
7. Sakura's Resolve Having tracked down Sasuke's whereabouts with Kiba's nose, Sakura attempts to put her allies to sleep and carry out the task of killing Sasuke herself.
8. Lost Bonds Memories from his childhood course through Naruto's mind as he rests to recover from his hyperventilation.
9. The Burden Sakura tells Sasuke that she wishes to desert the village and join him. A skeptical Sasuke tells Sakura he will believe her if she can finish off Karin.
10. Two Fates Naruto reproaches Sasuke for attempting to kill Sakura. Then Sasuke reveals that he killed Danzo with his own hands. He goes on to declare his intent to purify the Uchiha Clan's name by annihilating the Hidden Leaf.
11. High-Level Shinobi Years ago at the Final Valley, Sasuke told Naruto about high-level shinobi being able to understand one another just by trading blows. Having become a high-level shinobi, Naruto is now able to understand Sasuke's heart.
12. Infiltrator Killer Bee returns to the Hidden Cloud Village to the delight of Omoi and Karui. He has brought Kisame's sword, Samehada, with him.
13. The Five Great Nations Mobilize The formation of the Allied Shinobi Forces is ratified by the Feudal Lords of the Five Great Nations. Each Kage returns to their village to prepare for the coming war.
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|