Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sale - Bond of Marriage Sculpture - Perfect Wedding Anniversary Gift
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

92%

on May 2, 2012
I have three weddings coming up in the month of June and these were just so beautiful. So I ordered one for each couple. When I first saw this product, it was on different site. It showed that it would not ship until the end of July. I knew I just had to search elsewhere because I just loved them so much. I found them here and I have to say they were less expensive, arrived even sooner then expected, and even more beautiful then the pictures! Thank you so very much!!
on July 28, 2016
I ordered this item as a gift for someone, and I have to say, it looked even better up close than it does in the pictures.
Quick delivery, well packaged and the intended recipient of the gift completely loved it. A little pricey, but well worth it :)
on December 26, 2012
This was a great anniversary gift, it was delivered promptly and there were no defects with it. It has good detail and most of all, my wife loved it. The only thing that I think would improve this product is a personalized engraving option. Other than that this was a good sell.
on June 2, 2013
I bought this item for my wife in special occasion and it was a nice gift and match the description in amazon by seller i gave it 5 stars for the packing and delivery time and quality of item i recommend it as a classy gift in low price .
on March 4, 2014
I HAVE PURCHASED 4 OF THESE AS WEDDING GIFTS. THIS IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL SCULPTURE AND REPRESENTS THE BOND OF MARRIAGE VERY WELL. GOOD QUALITY FOR THE PRICE AND HEAVY.
on January 29, 2016
I bought this for my sons wedding and was very pleased when it arrived. Wow is the word I will use. Very well made. For the price you cant go wrong.
on June 13, 2013
this is exatly as the picture shows only much more beautiful. I gave it to my wife as we are going to renew our vows, she loved it
on November 25, 2012
nice base to put a engraved plaque on. good weight and size gave it as a wedding gift. deliver time was good so was packaging
on May 7, 2013
A friend of mine received this as a wedding gift and she loved it. I recommend this for a newlywed couple or an anniversary present. It will be long cherished.
on December 29, 2012
This sculpture looks nice as the posted image , It is a nice wedding gift with a reasonable price and you can choose it as a wedding gift.