From the Back Cover
Make the Leap From Manager to Sales Coach Today!
Sales coaching is a powerful tool. It can forge partnerships, cement relationships, and multiply sales. It can blast away at hyper-competition. Yet few managers have coaching in their grasp. This book will show you as a sales manager how to:
- Help each of your salespeople increase effectiveness and productivity
- Develop questions, listening, and closing skills in your people
- Motivate your salespeople to stretch beyond their comfort zone
- Teach your salespeople to self-coach
- Increase your skill and comfort with giving feedback
- Turn sales problems into sales revenue
- Strengthen relationships with your sales team
- Take sales training out of the training room and put it into everyday sales practice
- Create a culture that supports team sales
- Increase the success and fun you have with your salespeople
Here is the first book on the coaching process written exclusively for sales managers--a brief, concise primer with the fundamentals, nuances, examples, and tools you need for moving fast from boss to coach.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide