5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Awesome book
Published 4 months ago by Martina Vargas

3.0 out of 5 stars KINDLE VERSION not as Useful!
Published 1 month ago by NanetteHF

3.0 out of 5 stars KINDLE VERSION not as Useful!, October 7, 2014
I bought the KINDLE version which I now regret. The three stars isn't for the content of the book as much as it is the FORMAT on a kindle. There are things in the appendix that refer to page numbers in the printed book. As anyone with a KINDLE knows, that means nothing in the Kindle world. There is no easy way to find what you are looking for. The content of the book and the writing style is GREAT. You will learn something in the first two chapters and want to keep reading. Sometimes, having a real, hardbound book in hand it the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Sales Coaching: Making the Great Leap from Sales Manager to Sales Coach (Hardcover)
Awesome book

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Discussion Tool, July 24, 2013
Norman Crum (Stockton, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
Richardson conducts classes and seminars on the subject, but why pay for all that? Our marketing team split up the chapters between us and conducted our own "Sales Coaching" seminar. For that purpose, the book is good and helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2014
Happy customer

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, April 13, 2009
Yu Wei (Shanghai, China) - See all my reviews
The book is okey, but the UPS called me when the package arrived Shanghai and asked me to pay for the tax, I was wondered, I thought the tax was already include in the expense I paid... :(

Sales Coaching: Making the Great Leap from Sales Manager to Sales Coach
Sales Coaching: Making the Great Leap from Sales Manager to Sales Coach by Linda Richardson (Hardcover - November 24, 2008)
$24.95 $15.53