Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sally Hansen Insta-fix 3161 Nail Repair Kit
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 2, 2011
I'm a classical guitarist so I need to keep my fingernails immaculate. For small cracks, this product works very well and is easy to use. It consists of superglue and an acrylic powder. Apply a thin layer of glue over the crack and before the glue sets shake the powder onto the glue. After it sets, you can add a thin extra layer of glue. I find this product works better than glue and paper tissue or glue and teabags for repairing small cracks. As with any repair, keep the glue and acrylic away from the tip of the nail if possible. Otherwise, tone quality will suffer. If you happen to apply a little too much glue and acrylic (too thick making the patch stick up too much) you can file it flatter.
on November 19, 2011
Because of a skin condition on my fingers my nails grow weak down the center and tend to crak at the ends.
Then they get hung up on the clothes I wear when I put on shrits, or put my hands into my pockets etc... and then they split; Gross I know, plus it hurts. Anyhow, this stuff works well for a man to fix cracks in nails. Not sure if it would provide an aesthetic enough finish for a womans nails...can't say.
on February 3, 2012
This patch worked for my split nail for several days, but once it starts to chip off it's hard to remove it and start over, even with acetone remover.
on June 6, 2012
in temporary i mean like an hour. It makes your nail look horrible and lumpy since there isn't really a way to sprinkle the powder on evenly. It's basically watered down super glue and acrylic dust. I had just taken off my acrylics and tried the gel manicure. One by one, my weak nails started ripping on the sides. After trying this, I realized it's better just making the trip to the salon.
on January 4, 2013
This is easy to keep on hand and works great to repair broken nails. A great product to have handy.
on August 7, 2013
Hard to find at retail, but keeps the lady of the house happy. Me I'd cuy them off, oh well.
on June 8, 2015
Product received with broken applicator and dried up solution. Definitely a no- go!
on July 29, 2011
Shoped all stores unable to find this product. Checked out Amazon.com found item, processed order and received product within a few days. Will Check this site and supplier in the future.