Do not apply to damaged or infected nails. Avoid eye and skin contact. In case of contact, rinse with water; if irritation occurs, consult a physician. If swallowed, seek medical attention. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep out of reach of children.
Important safety instructions:
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
Keep away from water.
Keep all products out of the reach of children.
Danger - to reduce risk of electrocution:
Do not leave appliance plugged in for an extended period of time when not in use.
Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
Do not use while bathing.
Do not place in, or drop into water or other liquid.
Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
Unplug before cleaning.
Warning - to reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
Never leave appliance unattended when in use.
LED appliances are not to be used by children and young adolescents.
Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this brochure.
Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug.
Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
Never block appliance air openings or place it on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings might be blocked. Keep air openings free of lint, hair and the like.
Never drop or insert any object into any opening of the appliance.
Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used.
Do not look directly at LEDs when light is on.
Use light only as intended and as described in the instructions.
Individuals who are sensitive to light due to fair skin color, or because of certain medications (Tetracyclines, Acutane, Sulfa drugs, etc.) should exercise due caution during exposure to this or any other light source, whether LED or visible.
Heat sensation can occur due to individual sensitivity, and thickness of gel applied (always apply Sally Hansen® gel top coat in thin coats). Pulling finger away from light source for a few seconds will stop heat sensation.
If redness or burning result, discontinue use.
Ultraviolet radiation from the sun or LED appliance can cause skin or eye damage.
Skin may develop sunburn after overexposure.
In cases of pronounced individual sensitivity or allergic reaction to ultraviolet light, medical advice is recommended before starting exposure.
If power supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
Appliance must not be used if the timer is faulty.
Do not use Sally Hansen® Salon InstaGel Strips™ products on nails that are infected, damaged, weak or thin, have been bitten deep into the nail bed, or are surrounded by sore or inflamed cuticles.
Discontinue use if sensitization occurs - may cause allergic reaction in certain persons.
If accidental eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and get proper medical attention as soon as possible.
Keep away from heat and open flame. Exercise due cautions.
Avoid inhalation or ingestion and prolonged contact with skin.
If taken internally, get immediate medical attention.
If gels are spilled on skin or clothing, wipe off with alcohol and then wash with mild soap and water.
Gel Top Coat: DI-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Polysilicone-13, D&C Violet No. 2 (CI 60725).
Gel Polish Strips Gel: Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Butyl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Isopropyl Alcohol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Benzophenone-3, Phosphoric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Water, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide.
Nail Cleanser Pads Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol.
2 easy steps.
Cleanse nails & apply gel polish strips.
2. Top coat gel:
Apply gel top coat.
Cure under mini LED lamp & finish with nail cleansing pad. Done!
No dry time & removes easily with acetone polish remover.
Open, unused strips should be discarded.
Step by step instructions:
The Mini LED Lamp will cure (set) your manicure to a solid, high-gloss finish with zero dry time. Throughout the curing process, nails will feel tacky until the final cleanse step is complete. Do not touch nails between steps of the manicure. There is no need to keep your hand under the mini LED lamp longer than instructed.
LED lamp setup:
Insert connector into port on the back of the LED lamp and plug into outlet.
Note: when first plugged into outlet, lamp may turn on automatically.
Press button on top of lamp to activate - lamp will turn off automatically after 30 seconds.
Unplug LED lamp after use.
Recommended finger placement for curing.
Comfortably position individual finger or thumb directly on the raised guide inside mini LED Lamp.
Ensure nail is positioned inside the lamp so that the LED light reaches each nail evenly.
Tips & tricks before you begin:
Shake all gel bottles vigorously before use.
Avoid contact of the gel top coat with the skin. Remove excess gel from skin with cuticle stick prior to curing - otherwise your manicure will not last.
Using the nail cleanser pad, be sure to clean off the neck of the top coat bottle before closing the cap. This will help to avoid product spill or dry out.
Do not use outdoors - exposure to sunlight will solidify gel product in bottle and on brush.
Do not file nails, peel or pick off gel. If gel separates from nail, follow proper removal instructions.
For best results, apply strips to all 10 nails first, then apply gel top coat and cure one nail at a time.
Start with clean, dry nails.
Push back cuticles with wooden cuticle stick and shape nails to desired length.
Shape free edge of nail with light and dark pink side of file.
Gently smooth surface of nails with white buffer side of file to remove any shine from the nail.
Give nails a complete swipe with nail cleanser pad to remove any excess dirt & oil. (This step is extremely important as it helps your manicure last longer.) Ensure there is no creamy or oily residue left behind.
2. Select & apply strip:
Select best-fitting strip for each nail.
Remove clear protective plastic cover & peel strip from backing paper.
Place strip against cuticle line and press strip to nail.
Use warm hands for maximum flexibility and to help mold the strip to the nail. Gently stretch strip for a perfect fit and firmly smooth over entire nail.
Run flat side of cuticle stick along edge of strip to firmly bond strip to nail.
Smooth excess polish strip over nail edge, forming a crease around the edge of the nail. Gently file away excess from nail edge using light pink side of file.
Repeat steps 2-3 for each nail, applying to thumbs last.
4. Apply gel top coat:
Shake bottle of gel top coat vigorously.
Apply thin coat to one nail (completely polish free edge of nail and remove any product from the skin prior to curing) and cure for 30 seconds with Mini LED lamp. Complete this process before moving onto next nail.
To begin cure, press the start button on top of the mini LED lamp mini LED lamp will automatically turn off after 30 seconds.
5. Cleanse & finish:
Once all nails are cured with the gel top coat, wipe all nails with nail cleanser pad to remove tacky residue; manicure is complete.
Saturate a small piece of cotton the size of your nail with Sally Hansen® nail polish remover (do not use an acetone-free remover). Place cotton over gel and wrap tightly with a small square of aluminum foil.
Check first nail after 5 minutes; The gel should be lifted up off the nail and easy to push off with the cuticle stick.
If necessary re-saturate cotton, rewrap nail and check every 5 minutes.
Gently push off gel with cuticle stick (Do not pull gel away from natural nail plate).
Sally Hansen® 1 watt mini LED lamp.
For use with Salon InstaGel Strips™ products.
Save these instructions:
Model # SH 900/665D10520.
Power source: 5 Volts DC
Power consumption: max. 2 watts.
Weight: approximately 38.9 grams.
Dimensions: width - 1.5" depth - 2.125" height - 2.125".
Read all instructions before use:
Use only with recommended Sally Hansen® Salon InstaGel Strips™ products. Sally Hansen® is not responsible for results when used with other gel brands.
Set up and general use instructions:
Remove the LED Lamp from the box and place on table.
Remove any packing materials inside the light.
Plug the power cord into port located on the back of the LED Lamp.
How to use Sally Hansen LED lamp:
Insert connector into port on Sally Hansen® LED Lamp and plug into outlet. Press button on top of Lamp to activate. Lamp will turn off automatically after 30 seconds.
Comfortably position individual finger or thumb directly on the raised guide inside Mini LED Lamp.
Ensure nail is positioned inside the lamp so that the LED light reaches each nail evenly.
Note: heat sensation can occur due to individual sensitivity, and thickness of gel applied (always apply Sally Hansen® gel top coat in thin coats). Pulling finger away from light source for a few seconds will stop heat sensation.
Cleaning the led light:
Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
Clean outside with appropriate solution (general cleaning: soap & water, gel removal: alcohol).
Do not clean with abrasive cleansers or other scrubbing/scouring tools.