5.0 out of 5 stars Just like a day at the beach

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on June 28, 2009 by LACY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like a day at the beach, February 24, 2011
This review is from: Sally Hershberger Hair Glam Waves Texture Spray, 4.2 Fluid Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I love this product. I have naturally straight hair, and let me tell you, I get a great beachy wave using this product. I couple it with the wave primer that Sally Hershberger sells and it holds all day. I especially love using it while at the beach to make it LOOK like I played in the waves all day when really, I didn't get much more than my toes wet. I highly recommend it. One thing, I don't use a whole lot on the roots as it can get a bit heavy. I recommend keeping giving your scalp about an inch before piling on this stuff. A spray or two at the roots will do wonders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sally Hershberger Glam Waves Texture Spray, October 10, 2013
This product was great for my hair. Smell was great . After using it and then blow drying my hair it looked so much thicker and the curls was wonderful. I was hesitant it buy it because it did not get great reviews, but for me it was perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, June 28, 2009
LACY (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I'm always on the lookout for new curl sprays, so when my Shopper's Drug Mart started carrying these products I was eager to give the wave spray a try. Bad idea. The product behaved and smelled more like a "beach spray" product on my fine hair, but lacking the same salt content gave none of the usual beach spray hold. The end effect was hair that felt mildly oily, smelled of mineral oil and did absolutely nothing to boost or enhance my curls. Day two and my hair feels strangely oily and coarse/dry at the same time and my natural curls are non existant. Will not be using the product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, October 7, 2014
This helps me enhance my natural waves. I just spray on wet or semi wet hair and let it air dry. It works about as well as other products that I have tried (nothing crazy). I really like this cuz the price is reasonable and even more because it smells amazing. I'm very picky with scents (lots of perfumes make me feel like I am choking or make me sneeze) but this smells lovely. In fact, sometimes after I use it my husband follows me around cuz he is following the scent ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars Product felt like glue on my normally soft hair., July 13, 2014
S (California) - See all my reviews
I purchased this after watching a Sally Herschberger video in which she sprayed this on damp hair and wrapped it into curls on a girl's head. I followed the video instructions exactly, however the spray seemed to turn my hair into glue and I was completely unable to section the hair in order to wrap it. What a disaster! I needed to shower and wash it completely out of my hair in order to dry it, and then curl it. Very disappointing and I felt scammed by her video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Curls Curls, June 14, 2014
This stuff is great for naturally curly hair. it keeps your curls soft and tangle free. I spray a little on after I get out of the shower and I'm good all day. Great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Super unimpressed, May 27, 2014
I have naturally wavy hair so thought this product would create those beach waves i have been missing. Not even close. Makes your hair stiff and dry

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!, April 1, 2014
absolutely LOVE this spray. I use it all summer long and it gives me beautiful curls. Evertime I have it in my hair my husband says how good my hair smells Great product!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nada, January 11, 2014
I have very curly hair and like to try new products. I am disappointed in spending over $10 on this and it does nothing. Possibly the worst thing I have tried so far. My curls were flat...nada.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted, January 7, 2014
S. L. Cape (the upstate of South Carolina) - See all my reviews
I got this for my partner. She already knew she loved it because she'd used it for years but then the store stopped selling it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›