Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 16, 2014
These boots are beautiful and very comfortable. They are tubular and fit like a glove on your foot.
The size is average, neither too big nor too small.
The manufacturing material is very strong and durable.

Estas botas son hermosas y muy comodas. Son tubulares y quedan como un guante en tu pie.
La talla es normal, ni muy grande, tampoco muy pequeña.
El material de fabricacion se siente muy resistente y duradero.
review image review image
on January 24, 2012
I bought these shoes for use in an urban area during winter (basically walking to work early in the morning, when most of the snow was not cleared). Fine for that purpose, but struggled if walking in the countryside (not waterproof). Anyway, they lasted a single winter, but towards the late spring (about 5months later) they split at the seams. Good for a single urban winter, but not much more.
on January 27, 2013
The Salomon Men's Deemax 2 Dry Winter Boot is very comfortable! It has very good arch-support; you can wear them all day. They have 200g Thinsulate to keep your feet nice and warm, and they are water-proof. It is amazing how a winter boot can be so light-weight, and, at the same time, so comfortable and protective. Also, these boots are vegan-friendly; no animals were harmed or used in the making of this product. Truly amazing! Wayne Andrews
on March 10, 2015
Like other Salomon shoes they are tight yet stretch to fit, allowing for a glove like fit for the foot. Light and very comfortable, I decided to keep them even if they were drenched on the inside after wearing them in the snow for 45mins. The snow was very fresh and hadn't started to melt. So, after both times wearing them in the cold (still frozen) snow, my feet were not Dry nor Max.
on February 13, 2014
I've been Using this Boots for more than 3 month since i Bought here, and i can say
This are the Best Boots i ever had, and this Boots are just what i ever wanted Because it Doesn't looks like Boots, it looks like shoes and i can walk in Puddles without any Problem and was today,
we got 2 feet of snow in New Jersey And this Boots were a great help..
on March 20, 2015
These boots replace a heavily used pair of Salomon Deemax boots purchased about seven years ago. The new boots are very similar in style, fit well, and keep my feet warm (with appropriate socks!) well below the rated temperature. These boots are used for all kinds of winter activities, ranging from just getting around to lengthy snowshoe hikes. They fit well and feel great. The lacing system is quick and sturdy. These are not truly "waterproof" boots; if you submerge your feet in a deep puddle of water, water will indeed seep in. But for getting around in snow, no problem. The tread is great too, lasts long and provides very good traction. Of course, over ice you'll need something like yaktraks.
on December 23, 2013
So far I am impressed with these shoes. The soles are not showing much wear even after over 50 miles. I think they will last quite a while. They weigh much less than their leather counterpart and my feet stayed dry even though I was jumping up and down in a water puddle like an 8 year old. The pull string ties and velcro strap are something I want on all of my shoes! Great for running in and out without the hassle of shoestrings to trip over.
on February 23, 2015
Do not buy these boots. They have a slick looking blacked out design. I do like the lacing system for easy on and off. They tend to keep my feet warm in any and all cold temps. I've owned 2 pairs of these boots and both pair have deteriorated after 6-8 months of normal wear. Both pair I've owned (the 1.0 and 2.0 Deemax versions) fell apart from the sole up. In all cases the soles separated from each other and the soles separated from the boot. I have spent more time and effort on using clear glues to repair these boots just to try and break even on the money I spent. They are also not waterproof after some normal wear. I have walked my dog a hundred times through the wet morning grass at our local park and each time my feet get wet. Each and every time my feet get wet. Sorry Salomon, after I just finished gluing the soles together for a third time I had to write a review to warn others. I would add some photos but the glue is curing onu current pair as we speak.
on January 9, 2013
When I got this shoes and try it on the first time! I liked it right away. this winter boots is really lightweight and very comfortable to wear. It's warm even if it's -15 below outside it keeps my feet warm. The sole works really good on the snow as well, it grips on the ice like a winter tire..LOL.. It's definitely a five start for me, My brother-in-law even got one for himself..
on January 2, 2015
I love the shoes, but had to return them after realizing next size is not available. Due to its thicker insulation, my feet were snug. Unfortunately that would not go well with long hikes. I will wait for next opportunity.