5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting shoe!
These are a tough shoe! I get about two to three years out of a pair including several trips through the washer and dryer. Very pleased with their performance.
Published 16 months ago by Dennis J. Carney

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh!
Bought these to take on a vacation last summer. Got them delivered the night before we left. My fault, but in my haste I trashed the box and the receipt. Arrived at our destination two-days travel later. Put the boots on - they don't fit! Size 12 is what I wear, but these run short and NARROW. I couldn't keep them on more than five minutes.

So... they sit...
Published 10 months ago by Phillip Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting shoe!, November 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift and it was an exact fit, December 28, 2013
Great quality shoe for a lot less than department stores. They fit true to size. I would buy this product again

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, January 21, 2015
rolffz "rz" (nashville, tn United States) - See all my reviews
Love these shoes! Great fit for hiking in all terrains. Wore them hiking in coastal Maine on rocks, soft earth, sea water (truly water proof), roots on lots of uneven ground, steep trails and they performed very well! I have notice when wearing them to work, they are a little noisy on smooth surfaces. Not the soles squeaking on the smooth floor, but rather the shoes creaking a bit just walking in them. These are very comfortable and I would definitely consider buying them again. Very durable and well built!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit...great comfort, March 4, 2014
my husband got these shoes. he raves about how they feel. he is always talking about the comfort and ho i should also get a pair. he is very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Boot!, February 23, 2014
I've had several pairs of Salomon hiking boots over the past 15 years. I love the product and this latest pair is no exception. These fit a little snugger than previous purchases, but they are still a great fit. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy camper, January 17, 2014
Jym Beam (West Jordan, Utah United States) - See all my reviews
Great boot, very comfortable and sturdy. Definitely lives up to the Salomon name.
Well worth the price and would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoe!, December 10, 2014
Cross between hiking book, and hiking shoe. Not for extreme cold but excellent for spring summer fall and even some winter- great treads, very waterproof, good looking, SOLD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 27, 2014
Very nice shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh!, April 22, 2014

So... they sit unused in my closet.