5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
I love there boots. Comfortable, warm and cute. A must have for the winter season. A little rough in the snow, not waterproof by any means, but sufficient if not in the snow for long.
Published on December 31, 2011 by Mandie Plocher

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight in the calf
Don't usually have problems with boots that are to tight in the calf, but these boots were extremely tight. Also, had a hard time buttoning the snap on the inside ankle. The boot is really cute and seemed like they would be really warm if they fit correctly!
Published 18 months ago by Jill W.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 31, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots Ever. . .!, July 17, 2013
I have worn these boots every day since they arrived. They are sooooo comfortable and light that you don't even notice you are wearing boots. I read other reviews about issues with the zipper but have found that if you hold the corners of the top of the zipper together whilst zipping upwards it tends to flow better. The only reason why it gets jammed is because of the waterproof lip on the inside which is more of a positive rather than a negative.

I have finally found a boot that actually keeps my toes toasty warm without sacrificing style. These boots have a lovely slender shape that look fantastic over skinny jeans. I get at least one person commenting on my boots every day, 'I love your boots, where did you get them?' I even got a compliment from a male friend saying 'Nice boots' which is a biggy coz the fella's don't usually notice anything to do with fashion.

As to size, fit and quality, they are true to size. They were very snug and a bit awkward to get the foot in at first but the leather does allow some give to your foot after a few wears. The leather is of beautiful quality and the boots are very well made.

I am extremely happy with my purchase as a first time Salomon buyer and look forward to buying other products from this brand!

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight in the calf, January 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars warm, comfy and perfect for what i needed!, November 23, 2012
wore these to a football game in 40 degrees with wind chills. Spent most of the game on my feet and they were toasty warm and my legs or feet did not feel tired at end of day. I cant wait to try them out walking in the wintertime.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Smokin' Hot Wife, March 27, 2014
These boots are a favorite of my wife's. They go with everything from jeans to Daisy Dukes.
Super comfortable and supportive according to the wife. Our daughter steals them when we forget to lock them in the garage.
Buy two pair for your bride and she might forgive that night out with the guys where you came home with beer breath and chicken wing bones stuck to your favorite hoodie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect- really waterproof, January 12, 2014
I love these boots. They keep my feet dry and warm. I had a hard time finding boots that were waterproof and not water resistant. These are perfect!! I live in northern MN and we just had a cold streak ( temps down to -50 with the windchill) and my feet were warm. Now the weather is in the 30's and everything is slushy and my feet are staying dry and warm. These boots are also very cute they look good with all my jeans and with my dresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price!, November 3, 2013
I am SO glad I purchased these boots! I'm 5'3 and 120lbs, they fit perfectly. They look cute with pants, skirts, dresses, etc.. There's as little bit of room in the shoe itself, which is actually nice if you like to wear thick socks, or double layers. Honestly, they're extremely quality boots, they will last a long time! They keep my feet very warm, and DRY. The zipper was a little difficult to work with at first, I had to line up the seams very strategically. After a few times of wearing them in, the zipper became a lot more manageable. I searched on Amazon for hours for the right kind of waterproof boot that still looked nice with dresses, and this is the only one that caught my eye! I can go on long walks in them without my feet getting tired, and they don't weigh my legs down. I don't feel clunky, or clumsy when I'm wearing them, which is good because I'm super clumsy! I usually wear a 7.5 but I ordered the 7 and it fits so perfect. Also, shipping arrived on time, actually a day earlier than the expected date. I would recommend these boots to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, and comfortable, July 2, 2013
R. S (San Diego) - See all my reviews
It's still Summer so I haven't had the opportunity to use them on a super cold day yet. They are really cute, and I felt like the shoe itsself was roomy. Plenty of wiggle room for thick socks. I also did not find the leg area to be tight, but I do have thin legs so they could just be a nice fit for a more petite lady. Anyway I like them, but can't give the full 5 stars until I see how they are in the snow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boot, May 22, 2013
This are so warm, soft and comfortable. I got them in brown and black. I get so many compliments whenever I wear them. So cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this boot, April 17, 2013
This boot is so comfortable, and it is very stylish! Looks good with jeans or could be worn with a dress. I typically wear an 8 or 8.5. Bought this in an 8.5 and it fits very comfortably. Keeps my feet nice and warm.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›