Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 23, 2013
I have several herniated discs in my neck, thus I regularly have tense muscles in my cervical region. My physician advised me to get this product, as it actually has an anti-inflammatory medicine inside the gel being applied.

The gel is far superior in pain relief than any of the patches, or foam spray application. Don't waste your money on the other forms of this product.

The gel works fast! It relieves muscle tension and spasms very quickly. My go to product, when I am in pain.
VINE VOICEon April 26, 2008
This is similar to gels like Ben-Gay that relieve pain but it definitely is nicer in many ways. It does still have a slight menthol odor but I didn't find it as strong as other products and goes away quickly. The gel absorbs quickly and gives you a nice pain-relieving heat. As mentioned in the product info, it won't stain your clothes, I wasn't aware that other products do this but this one certainly has not when I used it. I tend to have fairly bad lower back pain and this is a bit easier to put on than trying to apply a patch myself, and I'll often use it if I just need some quick relief. I personally don't get the 8 hours of relief that they claim, but more like a couple hours. For long-term pain relief, I personally prefer the Capsicum Patches. Those are fairly expensive and should not be used frequently so this is a good complimentary product.

Be sure to check the medical contraindications with this product, as with any that you buy. If you are on blood thinners like coumadin or otherwise have bleeding issues, you should not use this product.
on February 8, 2013
I loe all of the products this company makes. I put on gloves to rub the gel into my aches and pains. the gloves allows me to get a good massage into that spot. I use this gel specific for my neck pain. As you rub it in the gel gently warms up that pain and makdes it bareable.
on August 13, 2012
This works fast and is for real. I ordered it through Amazon after my local big-name pharmacy told me it was no longer available. I got my order quickly and in perfect condition.

I've tried many "balms" over the years and have settled on this and White Flower Oil as solution/relief for many of my aches and pains.

This product has worked on some pretty severe aches and I recommend it.
on June 14, 2013
I use Salonpas for arthritis in my knee and shoulder and often for my back. I also use Theragesic which works well also. Both give a lot of relief and do NOT smell, and are reasonably priced.
on December 25, 2012
My husband has a very bad back he seems to get some relief when he uses this product doesn't smell seems to be helping him sore muscles really helps me garden couldn't do without this fast ship fair price love
on May 26, 2009
Great and Effective, temporary relief for aching muscles it works quick and really provide relief, amazing instant pain relief deep muscles pain!
on November 25, 2011
Does provide relief from pain but there is still no miracle cure. This is the best product I have been able to find for back and neck pain relief.
on May 25, 2012
salonpas gel is a fast working product for aches and pains on muscles and joints. It works very fast on my back and neck.
on June 16, 2014
It is not powerful, provides some relief, but not stronger than other products. The only strong quality is its powerful odor, detected not only by the user, but by others.