67%
Salt Bowl Death
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$15.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 26, 2012
I received this book free through amazon.
I have never read a zombie book before but, with zombies being the new big thing, I thought I should at least try a book on the subject.
When I saw the description and found out it was also a western, I decided to give it a try.
I am so glad that I did. The story was perfect for someone reading a zombie book for the first time. It had a good plot, the characters were likeable and well developed. It wasn't all about the zombies but there was enough killing to satisfy anyone.
The author is very talented-she is very descriptive and hers words flowed. There were no errors or formatting issues that I usually find with Indy books. After reading this book, I would definitely read another book by this author and even try another zombie book, and that is saying a lot.
on October 13, 2011
I really enjoyed this book. In fact, I found it impossible to put down. Even though I read it after a transcontinental flight and I had serious jet lag, I had to keep reading.

The characters: Jeb, the lone horseman, Hel and Angel, the beautiful prostitutes, and Rusty, the kid who meets them, are finely drawn. I loved the developing romance between Angel and Jeb.

I also loved the action. Lx never lets up on the reader, and she kept me sucked in page after page. Although the plot is about zombies, it is done in such a logical way that I really believed it.

I'm going to buy the rest of her books now, and I hope she publishes more soon!
on May 9, 2011
This is one of the best new writers that I have read in a long time.The mind inside of the writer is unbeliveable. She has a fantastic imagination , And I am looking forward to reading MANY more of her books.