Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: [Featurette] Salt - The Ultimate Female Action Hero
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 4, 2011
My wife and I are not big Jolina fans; however, we liked her in this movie. She is believable. If you are looking for a good action movie in the same category as the Bourne's series, you will enjoy this movie.
on January 19, 2013
The movie is a great action movie and she's not bad to look at. You should watch it... with popcorn
on September 6, 2012
Are you an action movie junkie like me? If so, you will love "Salt". Angelina Jolie, like her character in "Salt", is a fearless, go for it action person herself, and this is what makes this movie work so well. The plot is clever and plausable, and is about a mole in a key US position when a defector from her Russian secret organization blows her cover. The rest you cannot completely imagine, and this is what makes the movie great. Jolie does the action scenes herself, read that as "no stunt double", and she is good at it, besides being just good looking. The end will have you on the edge of your seat, or easy chair, as the case may be. The short Featurette on Amazon gives you enough information to back up this critique. Enough said except "You vill vatch this movie!"
on January 4, 2011
This 9 minute clip isn't a movie trailer or an ad per se. It is more like one of those "behind the scenes" or "The Making of" type of clip you find on DVDs. I actually like it. Angelina Jolie plus a couple of the film makers involved in making the movie "Salt" talk about how they shot some of the scenes/stunts. They also talk about how Angelina doesn't want to be just be a pretty girl in a Bond movie, but actually play a female version of Bond.

I find this clip to be pretty interesting. If you like watching this type of "behind the scenes" stuff, you will probably enjoy it too. I got it for free so I don't have any complaints.
on July 7, 2013
except for the first 5 minutes that shows her being tortured , i love this film. it has twists that engage your mind and a wonderful emotional pull at the end. she makes me want to wear black and drop bombs on people! (and i'm a pacificst)...
on March 20, 2013
we loved the movie but the main reason to watching the movie was to watch Angelin act..she has really matured well and is a great mother and her work as ambassador to UN is something to admire..fighting for human rights, women rights, fighting poverty and many others is something to love about her..

Anyway, the movie is good
on December 29, 2012
Angelina Jolie's moments in this thriller were great to see and to see how she made the come to life was worth the salt. Also to see all the others and the work behind the seens to make it happen was epic
on March 11, 2013
I think she is great in any movie, but very exceptional in this movie. This was a adventure that held your interest right to the very end. I find it hard to believe a woman could do all the things she does in this movie but it probably why it held my interest. Thanks
on October 26, 2012
I purchased this video long after I saw the original movie Salt. The purchase was done so I would have my favorite actress in my library. Now I can see her anytime I want. There's so much action, wow, it's just an awesome movie. Grab one and say it in your own personal lib.Chuck TX.
on April 18, 2014
It is a featurette...it tells some behind the scenes stuff...it exalts Jolie's abilities. Does not give much in the way of what the movie(?) is all about...just talks about Jolie over and over and over...etc...

The rating of one star? It talks about Jolie over and over and over...was able to pack two hours of talking about Jolie into a few minutes.