Salutary's Aluminum Pizza peel/paddle - Extra Large - Best for Home use - Cook like a Pro!
|Price:||$27.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sturdy - Able to lift most pizza stones & pans without permanently warping.
- Exquisite - Aluminum blade and wooden handle are polished for a smoother surface.
- Smart Design - Small connecting joint maximizes usable surface area & has hole for easier storage.
- Compact - 12" handle is long enough to reach into most ovens but short enough to store easily.
- Eco-Friendly - Handle is not coated with paint and has not been treated with Methyl Bromide.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Salutary's Aluminum Pizza peel/paddle - Extra Large - Best for Home use - Cook like a Pro!
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Salutary Appliances||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Width||12 inches||14 inches||14 inches||16 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.35 pounds||2.45 pounds||1.55 pounds||5.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Struggled with getting your pizza out of the oven? If you did, you need a better tool!
With this pizza peel, using the oven has never been easier or safer
• Transfer your pizza into and out of the oven with confidence and panache.
• Easily rotate your pizza for a more uniform cooking, just like a restaurant chef.
• Above all, minimize risk of getting burns.
• Product is suitable also for bread, pastries and pies.
Advantages of Aluminum over Wooden peels:
• Lesser maintenance - Unlike most wooden peels, there isn't a need to regularly rub this peel with mineral oil.
• Aluminum peels are thinner and can slide easily beneath pizzas. Rotating or taking out pizzas is much harder with wooden peels.
• Pizza peel head is ~1.5mm thick and made from non-anodized grade 1060 Aluminum.
• Usable surface area is approximately 12"x12".
• No paint, lacquer or coating has been applied onto plywood handle.
Use parchment paper and/or generously sprinkle cornmeal flour onto pizza peel to allow pizza to slide off more easily.
Product care / warnings
• Wash product before use.
• As aluminum is a soft metal, avoid hard objects from coming into contact with this product.
• Aluminum is a good conductor of heat. Do not touch metal part of the peel if product has been exposed to a hot/cold object(s) or environment.
• Dry the peel after washing to prevent water stains and wood rot.