5.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Seller Switched Product
I ordered this item, but the seller SCS Collectibles, Inc switched the product and sent me some cheap rag from China. I wanted to let people know without disparaging the reputation of the original product.

Published on March 30, 2011 by BlueBerry

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
I had to rub quite a bit of soap on it to get it lathered but after that it worked like a charm. It does not exfoliates that well but I like the length.
Published on October 6, 2012 by loveasian

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Seller Switched Product, March 30, 2011
This review is from: Salux Exfoliating Body Towel #300 Pastel Green

Update: I received the real deal from another source and the Japanese made Salux Scrub Towel is vastly superior to the Chinese made towel. it is 2-3 times thicker and slightly more abrasive. It will last 10 times longer and do a better job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never going back to a body puff, September 1, 2011
Shards (Jersey City, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Salux Exfoliating Body Towel #300 Pastel Green
I was looking for something that exfoliates better than a body sponge or puff and came across Salux. All of the glowing reviews convinced me to take a chance and I'm glad I did. This thing is great! It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It is definitely larger than I thought it would be. I had ordered two but I could have easily cut one in half.

I did receive the real Salux cloth and not the knock-off. I purchased from Emma's Cosmetics & Skincare.

4.0 out of 5 stars Down the drain..., October 25, 2011
This review is from: Salux Exfoliating Body Towel #300 Pastel Green
This is a really good product, It really does a good job of cleaning the dirt and dead skin off of your body. Even if you shower frequently... as I do, you still will notice a lot more dirt coming off and going down the drain than you would a cloth wash cloth or any type of body sponge. What I love most is that my feet are as smooth as a babies bottom now! My only gripe is a little lint build up on the edges. All said... definitely worth a try. As always, just be sure to pick a good seller. Mines came from Emma's Cosmetics & Skincare. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the right one and get your money's worth., April 4, 2011
This review is from: Salux Exfoliating Body Towel #300 Pastel Green
I've been using the Chinese export version of this scrubs for around 10 years. After receiving the Japanese ones there is no comparison. These are thicker and more substantial. Don't know yet whether they will last as long but at this point I am more than satisfied. I got the item exactly as described from Emma's Cosmetics & Skincare. I hope that they don't switch to the Chinese versions in the future because I plan to buy this from them again.

Update: It's been over a year now and I've reordered. I think I'm doing it mostly out of habit because my original ones didn't feel like they were getting worn out. It's not too often when I can say I've gotten my money's worth. In this case I definitely have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 22, 2011
Natasha (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Salux Exfoliating Body Towel #300 Pastel Green
I just got my towel today and I absolutely love it!! And I wanted to say that Emma's Cosmetics is the current seller and the towel is absolutely the Salux towel, not any of the awful Chinese/Korean fakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, September 2, 2010
This review is from: Salux Exfoliating Body Towel #300 Pastel Green
These towels are wonderful and a big improvement over the bath brush I have been using. I had trouble reaching my entire back with the brush but this towel took care of the problem. It is terrific exfoliator. No more ashy skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Salux!, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Salux Exfoliating Body Towel #300 Pastel Green
Salux is awesome! Best exfoliater ever! Lather it up with soak. Wash yourself. Grab either end and tug back and forth to do your back. Your skin comes out clean, soft, all the dead skin is gone, your skin is polished and soft. Removing the dead skin lessens the likelihood of breakouts.

People tell me my skin looks like it is glowing. When they touch my skin they tell me, "Wow! You are really soft. What do you do? What lotion do you use?" I don't use lotion. I use my Salux.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Washcloth in the World!, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Salux Exfoliating Body Towel #300 Pastel Green
This Salux scrubber lets you know what exfoliation really means! It really deep cleans, is great for scrubbing your back, and dries very fast.
The Salux towels (really washcloths) also come in less aggressive strengths, if you prefer something softer on your skin. As a man, I really like the green one. And I use old ones for scrubbing the bathtub, sinks,etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love these, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Salux Exfoliating Body Towel #300 Pastel Green
When we were in Japan I fell in love with these, I like the exfoliating properties of these towels and the way they make my skin feel, though if you are not use to the ruff texture you will need to go gentle at first

5.0 out of 5 stars very clever item does what it says it does, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Salux Exfoliating Body Towel #300 Pastel Green
easy to use, no more asking someone to scrub your back or your feet either !
lathers well and dries quickly