Salux Nylon Japanese Beauty Skin Bath Wash Cloth/Towel - Blue
- Winner of the Invention Prize in Japan, unique patented design, in pleasing pastel colors.
- Light nylon fabric air dries quickly and completely - machine washable, more sanitary than loofah.
- Softer than loofah, but still textured for exfoliating entire body. Creates a rich lather while stimulating skin and blood circulation, Great for cellulite massage.
- Much longer than a normal washcloth - at 35 inches (90cm) - to reach neck and back with ease.
- Buy one for each family member! SALUX towels are available in Yellow (7010), Blue (7011), Pink (7012), White (7013), Peach (7015), Aquamarine (7016) and Turquoise (7027). Softer, all-natural versions also available in 100% Cotton (7014) and 100% Silk (7020).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product Size: 28cm x 90cm (approx 11 x 35 inches)
Use daily in bath or shower
60% Nylon, 40% Polyester - comes in Yellow, Blue, Pink, White, Peach, Aquamarine and Turquoise
Wet, apply soap or body wash, emulsify to thick foam and wash. Rinse under running water, wring and hang dry. Machine wash and dry with regular use.
Top Customer Reviews
Fast-forward to today and I'm STILL using the original six cloths! We cycle through about one a week - more during the summer, when my husband's likely to have brushed up against poison ivy and other problem plants - so each cloth has been through the washer at least 43 times (on average). They're starting to fray around the edges the teeniest bit, but otherwise are in excellent shape. (Pro tip: to wash them in a machine, put the cloths in a pillowcase and tie it shut. Wash in cold water and then air dry.) Their washability make them a sanitary, economical, and green alternative to those bunched-up mesh loofas.
Unlike cloth washcloths and loofas, the Salux skin cloths are HUGE; they're designed so that you can grip one end in each hand and scrub your back. They do an excellent job of exfoliating, but are still gentle enough that you can use them on your face. And they feel heavenly on tired feet. I'll never use anything else again.
Just make sure you get the Salux brand and not a knockoff. Some reviewers mentioned that they ordered the Salux but received the Leyjie brand. If this is the case, don't even bother opening it - just register a complaint with Amazon and get your money back!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the best washcloth ever. It doesn't stink, and it feels awesome on your skin. I have used smaller ones and sponges of this material for dish washing and they don't stink... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Diesel
I don't get all the love for this product. It does make your skin soft, but it kind of hurts to do so. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Love these washcloths for their texture and exfoliating ability. Dry quickly. Will be ordering more.Published 5 days ago by Salted Radish
THIS IS WITCHCRAFT. Makes your skin so soft! OBSESSED with it. Love love love.Published 9 days ago by Brit
I'm a big guy, and this works perfectly for me! It's a little rough at first, but you get use to it.
I'm getting another one for camping/backpacking. Read more