5.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Seller Switched Product
I ordered this item, but the seller SCS Collectibles, Inc switched the product and sent me some cheap rag from China. I wanted to let people know without disparaging the reputation of the original product.

Published on March 30, 2011 by BlueBerry

2.0 out of 5 stars not wow
it's very thin and tall , I use many times but I didn't observed any differance of other. Therfore maybe with two months ot more find something
Published on August 26, 2012 by Elizabeth Arden Lip Spa Honey ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Seller Switched Product, March 30, 2011
This review is from: Salux Nylon Japanese Beauty Skin Bath Wash Cloth/Towel - Peach Pink (Misc.)

Update: I received the real deal from another source and the Japanese made Salux Scrub Towel is vastly superior to the Chinese made towel. it is 2-3 times thicker and slightly more abrasive. It will last 10 times longer and do a better job.

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal! Thank you, February 7, 2012
Again, it is a bit baffling that so many of us feel the need to write a review to say that we received the correct item, but as many other people have written, there are a lot of companies selling the "Salux" cloths that are really Leyjie knockoffs. There is a definite difference in quality between the two, not to mention the fact that the Salux cloths are manufactured in Japan, where labor and environmental issues are more controlled than they are in China, where the Leyjie cloths are made.
Thank you KASHAYA INC, for delivering the real deal.

That said, if you DO receive the Leyjie knockoffs, Live chat with Amazon, and they will refund you.

The cloth itself is a nylon exfoliating cloth, short enough so that you can grip it easily, but wide enough so that you can clean your back easily. I would not recommend this for the face, but it is excellent at removing dry rough skin everywhere else. They also help lather soaps and body washes. I think they make great hostess gifts, stocking suffers, inexpensive pick me up gifts, and highly recommend them to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but amazing cloth!, July 5, 2011
I am turning fifty this year and starting to try different things to maintain my "youthful appearance!" I had been using a loofah scrubber but it just didn't seem like it had enough "oomph" in terms of really exfoliating my skin. Found this Salux cloth while searching Amazon. Saw all the comments to make sure to get the Japanese original and not a Chinese knockoff. This one seems to be the original as far as I can tell.

It is amazing to use, my skin has never felt as smooth and soft. I just ordered more for my daughters. They both get tiny bumps on their upper arms and nothing has ever helped smooth their skin in this area but this cloth took care of it in a couple days.

Such a simple little piece of material, makes you think there must be something comparable you can just make on your own but for the price, there really is no point in not getting this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing body scrub, August 28, 2010
Georgia Halkia "ghalkia" (San Clemente, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I love these Japanese scrub towels. They work great leaving your skin baby soft. Best part is that they dry immediately thus reducing the risk of growing bacteria. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice exfoliating cloth, January 13, 2011
Kj (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I've been using this for about a week and my skin has never been softer! Best $3 I ever spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!!!, October 11, 2009
I've been using salux wash clothes for almost 20 years now.I bought and purchased this wash cloth as a gift to a friend since I knew she would love it! My friend called me the following morning telling me how great the wash cloth is and that her boyfriend uses it as well.If you want to enjoy your showers much more and actually clean your body well this is the product for you! It rinses clean and you can reach all your hard to reach spots due to the wash cloth design.Give this wash cloth a try and you'll throw out whatever you were using before.I'll never go without this wash ever!!! And that's why it's the best!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had found these wonderful Cloths years ago, April 17, 2013
First: Thanks to all the other reviewers. You said I would love this and I do. You said to watch for knock-offs and I did. I have the Real Salux Japanese Cloth and I love it, love it, love it.

My plan was to use it a couple of times a week, but I'm using it every night with my moisturizing liquid soap because it feels so great and I love (!) the way my skin feels after the shower. Washing my back has never been so easy. My skin has ALWAYS been dry. This seems to have solved the problem. It's not the soap because it's the same product as before; it's the Salux Cloth. I'll update later about the cellulite thing when I see what happens long-run.

I rinse the cloth under the brisk shower head and it dries overnight. I don't care for the way it looks hanging in the clear-door, frameless shower so I put it into a drawer for the day. As recommended by other reviewers, I'll put it in the washer at the end of the week for the extra cleaning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salux Nylon Japanese Beauty Skin Bath Wash Cloth/Towel, December 6, 2011
This is absolutely the best skin care product I have ever purchased. I don't know how it works but it does. Everytime, without fail. My skin is soft and much younger looking from the first use. I've ordered several more so I don't run out. Also use it in the bath. cut mine in half =half face, half bath. Will NEVER be without this one. I've used expensive creams, treatments in the past and nothing compares to this. Umbelievable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great body scrub for mites and psoriasis/eczema, August 23, 2011
I cut the wash cloth into 2 pieces and hemmed the ends. For some reason, the pink is a lot stronger and seems better than the same product in blue. and seems to scrub off residue better. The blue is a milder abrasive when scrubbing. It is great to scrub the skin with a natural body wash, adding about a dime or more, then working up until no more suds form, then scrubbing dry skin twice-allover to reduce the skin mite population on my body. It has also helped my skin diminish the psoriasis build-up, along with my using a pumice stone. I have to wash twice a day to eradicate the skin mite population, which reduces them greatly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never felt so clean, July 31, 2011
I love this wash cloth... I didnt know that you could feel this clean after a shower. My skin is super soft now. I could see how it could dry out your skin but just adding a light moisturizer after getting out of the shower makes my skin even softer then the cloth alone.