5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal
Published 16 months ago by Phalia

3.0 out of 5 stars Sharkskin Men's Suit
It was well worth the price but the waistline had to be let out. A little thinner than I thought it would be.
Published 16 months ago by Cliff Benedict

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, May 13, 2013
I bought this suit for my husband and he was very skeptical about buying a suit online, but when it came in less than two days at such a reasonable price he was at least open in seeing what we were getting.To our surprise the suit was very nice! It does run a bit smaller by about 2 inches, so probably buy a bit bigger and then have a tailor customize the fit. I would buy another suit from this vendor and am very pleased with my purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sharkskin Men's Suit, May 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks very cool and good., October 11, 2013
Vadim (United States) - See all my reviews
I like this men suit. It looks like on the picture with good quality work. It needs some tailor fit and iron - it is new one - but it looks very nice. Nothing can bit such quality for this price. If you have money, just get one. I plant to get another ones too and get rid of my old ones, for which I spent a lot of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 23, 2014
I bought this as a present for my dad on Christmas and It came as if it was tailored for his entire body structure. We literally didn't have to take it to the tailor to decrease anything at all.It came in a clean box and properly shielded from dust and all ironed up.Highly recommendable sellers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Suit, April 16, 2014
It looks nice. Not exactly what I expected but I will keep it and nice for the price. I wish there was more detail about the suit on Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD!!, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Salvatore Exte Men's 2 Button Sharkskin Charcoal Gray Suit (Apparel)
size is perfect, colour is not exactly what has been shown. But once the suit fits me, it's a good deal. the price is good also. Nothing serious to complain about!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the suit, April 4, 2014
It fits a bit small, but that may be me and a little weight gain. It has also been a while since I bought a suit. Sharp looking suit though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking suit at a good price., February 28, 2014
Great looking suit at a good price. Not the highest quality material. Coat is a bit thin but it helps fit well on a tall guy with narrow shoulders like me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great suit for the price, February 25, 2014
I am about 5'8" with broad shoulders, so I ordered the 38S. The jacket fits perfect. The pants, by default, are a size 32/32, which I'll need to have hemmed 2", but that was expected. The waist was a bit tighter than a normal 32" waist in my opinion but still fit fine (felt more like a 30/32). The suit material is great and the color is fantastic. Overall, a great buy, and I'd highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Suit, September 13, 2014
Y. Elysee "The Doc" (Port au Prince, Haiti) - See all my reviews
This is the kind of suit you would like to wear everyday! When I wear it, I feel like a very successful person and everyone I meet say "wow". Please buy it, you will really love it.

Rate and Discover Movies