5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice fabric
I purchased this suit (because it was a steal!) but unfortunately in the wrong size. It arrived just as my husband (who is also out of town) arrived from out of state. The fabric was wonderfully smooth and comfortable. The tailoring was impeccable. I had purchased for a special occasion however, time was now running out, the date was now just a few days away.

I...
Published 14 months ago by Jabberwocky

3.0 out of 5 stars PANTS…..
The waist of the pants is definitely too small, it says US size 30, but its more like a 28…. and also a feel the pants are a little baggy! Looks weird… NOT like in the picture

On the other hand the suit jacket which i ordered 36 short is perfect, looks like in the picture, comfortable, very nice fit, no complaints

Don't know if I should...
Published 10 months ago by DIDMD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice fabric, September 4, 2013

I requested return authorization and reordered the suit, this time in the correct size and with 1 day shipping. To my surprise, it came right on time. Fit like a dream and needed only hemming (as stated). I am very pleased with a)the fabric which is a good lightweight fabric which seems very cool and comfortable to wear b) the fit c) the tailoring d) the responsiveness and fast shipping. And, last but not least...the Price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will be buying my suits from SE for YEARS to come, December 4, 2013
The suit fits very well. I'm a bit of a sassquach so the arms will need a little lengthening. I'm surprised they're as long as they are, it's was a very happy find. The pants fit very well. I purchased a 44L and the pants are a 38 waist. SE only provides a 6" drop so suit size - 6 = pant waist size. The pants are not hemmed so they're ready for custom fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice suit, January 29, 2013
This is a very nice suit, I brought it to the tailor to trim the pants and she was also complimenting it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great suit for little $, June 21, 2014
still cant believe i got such great suit for this price. true to size. my husband loves it! muscled, 5'8", 165 lbs, 32 waist, and the 38 short fit like a glove. The slacks are hemless, and since I know my way with a sewing machine and hand stitching they were hemmed to perfection.. otherwise you can take urs to your drycleaners and for an average of $10 get yours fitter and hemmed. Great purchase, will get more colors

3.0 out of 5 stars PANTS….., January 6, 2014

Don't know if I should return this or just go and try to get the pants fixed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for the price!, June 24, 2013
For a cheap suit on Amazon, this works perfectly. Yes, the visible pockets on the jacket are fake, but there are several pockets on the inside that are quite spacious enough as long as you're not carrying a lot of stuff. In which case, get a purse.

I really have no complaints. I love this suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, December 26, 2013
Grabbed this suit during a "lightening deal" while doing some Christmas shopping on Amazon! Was skeptical about purchasing a suit on line since you can't really try it on...but wow am I impressed!! The fabric is amazing and the jacket fits perfectly on my husband. The suit is practically ready to wear for him! I knew we'd have to have the slacks hemmed and the waist taken in, but given the deal the suit was, paying a few more dollars to have the slacks tailored is no problem at all!! I may never buy his suits anywhere else!! Bravo, bravo!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, March 17, 2013
Like most of the other reviewers, I was hesitant to buy without trying on first. If you order the correct size based on the sizing info provided...it will fit, and well. The fabric is not going to be eaten by moths. Score! My lady friends say it looks very sharp. What else matters?

5.0 out of 5 stars Jacket is the exact size, pants are small, July 22, 2013
Amazing value, great quality. The Jacket is exactly the correct size. I purchased the suit expection the pants to way to big, I am a 40/42, the pants are sized 46 but are way smaller and fit perfectly. The quality is amazing for the price, as good as Men's Warehouse where I went and tried suits on but the pants were always way to big for the jacket I needed. I figured I buy this suit and go and find pants to match but I got lucky and the pants were exactly what I needed. I'd recommend this to anyone with huge shoulder who can't find an off the rack suit to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, September 16, 2014
First of all, I just want to say that Ive never written a review before so that should attest as to how much I loved this product. I got the 38 Regular and I wear a medium top and size 32 pants and everything fit perfectly. Of course I had to get the pants tailored but after all of that, I went to a career fair and looked better than most people that where wearing 500 dollar suits. Great fit, pretty damn good quality for the price, and most importantly, a great freaking price. Getting the navy blue one next.

Salvatore Exte Men's 2 Button Charcoal Gray Suit