4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
Published 12 months ago by New Creations

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value
A little boxy, decent quality. Excellent for the price. A trip to the tailor for some alterations and all will be well.
Published 14 months ago by Ted

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 21, 2014
Was quite hestitant to order a suit online. But looked like what I wanted, was a good price, and since getting Amazon prime most everything arrives next day. Suit looks quite nice. It's a fairly thin material, so I'm hoping I'll stay cool. It should be noted the pants are unhemmed (makes sense for a online order), so that has to be taken care of. Other than that it is good to go!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great suit for the money, November 5, 2013
I had to get a suit in a hurry, and no time to go shopping, so this is the first suit I ever ordered online. Other then having to have the pants hemmed, it is almost a perfect fit. I may get the sleeves shortened 1/2 inch, but that is a personal choice. It looks much more expensive than it costs and that alone makes it a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Suit., January 15, 2014
I needed a light colored suit in my wardrobe but I did not want to spend a fortune. This suit is far above what I expected for the price. It's quality is that of a very expensive suit. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Item As Described, January 1, 2014
I bought this suit for my brother-in-law, who is roughly 5'9", 170 pounds. I ordered the 40R, and it seems to fit well, but will definitely need to be tailored.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice For the Price, May 9, 2014
This is a good summer weight and color suit which can be used for many occasions. The quality is very good for a suit and this is the third Salvatore suit I’ve purchased at Amazon.
Really for me it is the price point and the quality of the suit that makes it a no brainer compared to the department store 300-500 dollar price ranges typically seen. You cant go wrong, even if I only wear it for one season.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, December 17, 2013
I'm 5'7" with a 41.5" chest 33" waist and bought a 40 regular. It is a classic cut suit, aka HUGE, i probably should have gotten a 38 or even a 36.

Jacket
Sleeves too long (wear 15 1/2 32/33 dress shirt)
Shoulders fit well
Had to be tailored at the waist to make it fit properly without me appearing to "swim" in it

Pants
Needed to be hemmed (as expected)
Waist was slightly large
Leg holes at the thigh were too large (i have 22.5" thighs and they were really big)

Overall great suit, well worth the $88 i spend on it on black friday
plus the $50 worth of tailoring

Not worth more than $250 though, still a great suit

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, December 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, March 1, 2014
Nicky M (bronx, ny United States) - See all my reviews
i wish you had more variety of colors and sizes i would by more for the men in my family. i loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Suit for the Money, February 18, 2014
If your considering buy a suit from here do it. You cant get a better suit for the money. The fit was nice. Little tight in the thighs, but they look great. recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome suit!, February 14, 2014
You won't be disappointed...My husband is very picky & I thought what could I lose for the price? He was really impressed; we would buy this maker again!

Salvatore Exte Men's 2 Button Light Gray Suit