4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice suit, great value
I was hesitant to buy this suit but from the picture it looked good, was only $100, had my size, and since I'm part of Amazon Prime it was free shipping so thought, why not?

Published 18 months ago by Andrew

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality
made in china, not from Italy. You can buy this suit with 40 bucks at New York.Not recommend for this brand.
Published 20 months ago by kevin

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice suit, great value, February 12, 2013

Not only did I receive it the next day after I ordered it, it fit very well and was exactly as described - a dark navy wool blend suit. It's not made out of a heavy material so I can wear it in summer months without overheating and sweating through it. I was also surprised how well it fit me off the hanger (I'm 6'3" and 180 lbs with a lean build); everything fits perfectly (except for getting the bottom of the pants hemmed - came unhemmed). Also, I noticed in the inside of the waistband there some sort of thin rubber stitching - great for keeping shirts tucked in/pants from slipping down if a bit too big.

I had never heard of Salvatore Exte suits before but am pleasantly surprised, would recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, December 11, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars cheating information, March 19, 2013
wool feel is not wool . once again wrong information , hidden agenda to sell only , not to provide quality product . its china made

5.0 out of 5 stars What a nice suit, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Salvatore Exte Men's 2 Button Navy Blue Suit (Apparel)
Amazing fit and quality lowest price. Pants fit perfect. Jacket perfect fit and look. Really good fashion style and texture

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SUIT! GREAT VALUE, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Salvatore Exte Men's 2 Button Navy Blue Suit (Apparel)
When I ordered the suit, first, it doesn't come as separates so you have to figure you may need to have a tailor do some work on the suit. When I received the suit, I was absolutely blown away at the quality. I'm not expecting a $1000 suit for the minimal cost of this suit but if you want a suit that looks great, especially with some custom fitting by a competent tailor, then this is the suit for you. We bought the grey and also the black suits.
So when all is said and done, the cost of suit and the cost of tailoring. We were able to purchase two custom fit, nice look suits for a total of $350 or $175/suit. Where else would you find that?
I have told everyone I know about these suits. The other super plus for us is that my son is quite tall and we needed a 52L. Try and find that off the rack. I priced custom made suits and they started at $550.
We are extremely pleased with our purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salvatore Exte Men's Suit Wool, May 17, 2014
Salvatore Exte Men's Suit Wool arrived as expected and undamaged. Salvatore Exte Men's Suit Wool was in convenient package that was easily open, great material, style and fit and best of all at a great price. l arrived as expected and undamaged. Salvatore Exte Men's Suit Wool was in convenient package that was easily open, great material, style and fit and best of all at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed at the quality!, April 6, 2014
This suit worked out just great! I left all my suites to history and never planned on wearing one again! But my niece is getting married and wanted Uncle Bob in a suit! Amazon to the rescue at a very, very good price!

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK, March 2, 2014
fabric is not badIt's not made out of a heavy material so I can wear it in summer months without overheating and sweating through it finshing is good price is OK

3.0 out of 5 stars thinner pant clothes, December 28, 2013
Thinner. Original China product.shipment was on time. Go for one size more to get your fit. Shows it as $95 product on appeals

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, December 17, 2013
I worry when ordering clothes online. However, I was impressed with the fit of this suit. My husband put it on and it fit so well. I was impressed. I am happy with this suit. We just need to hem the pants and he can wear it.

Salvatore Exte Men's 2 Button Navy Blue Suit