5.0 out of 5 stars Real bargain.
Look professional. Fit perfect. It's really a bargain. I am very happy with the purchase. Usually I don't write reviews. For this I felt like I should write one.
Published 8 months ago by andy

3.0 out of 5 stars You got what you paid for
Got this during a lighting deal and paid less than the regular price.

I wish the material is better, it feels very thin. I am a size 42 but the jacket feels larger as it might need additional tailoring.

For the price I paid, it is an okay item. if you want to look sharp, look somewhere else, at least for a better material suit under the same brand.
Published 8 months ago by Frank Yu

3.0 out of 5 stars You got what you paid for, February 12, 2014
Got this during a lighting deal and paid less than the regular price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Product Name, March 31, 2014
The product showed up as "Salvatore Exte Wool Touch Mens Suit 3 Button Jacket + Pants Navy Blue" which led me to believe it was a wool suit. It is NOT. I sent it straight to my tailor who knows my measurements and so now I can't return it since it's been altered. I will never even wear it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great suit for the price, March 12, 2014
Nice, light-weight suit. Didn't like the fluorescent green labels inside the jacket, but easily removed. Fit as expected. Looks good on my son. every man should have at least one suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real bargain., February 20, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, February 12, 2014
Was damaged with stitching on right front breast just under the armpit. Size was also big for me. Still a good suit for others, just not me.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits perfectly, February 12, 2014
It came when expected and properly packaged. Both jacket and pants fit (just need to get pants hemmed). A nice color to wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Suit, February 12, 2014
This is a great suit, I'm 6'-1" 220lbs wide shoulders which always makes finding a suit difficult. Salvatore will definitely be a brand I will keep on the lookout for

4.0 out of 5 stars Great suit especially for the price, February 11, 2014
This is a much better looking suit in person than in the pictures so I am quite pleased. It is about what I expected for fit and will need a bit of tailoring which I fully expect in any suit. The quality and look are impressive for the price. I do not think I could have found anything locally near the quality for that price. Very happy with that. I took a little longer than expected to arrive. I was informed after the order being placed. Still, I am happy and will be ordering another suit from them in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Suit for the Price, October 27, 2013
This review is from: Salvatore Exte Men's 3 Button Navy Blue Suit (Apparel)
When, I saw this suit for the first time, I ordered one to see what it looks like. This is my best buy so far at Amazon, and believe me I am been using the site for a long time.
I ordered two more, I never say that anything is perfect, but this is a near perfect suit, fits very well. I say buy it, it looks like a $1000 suits.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great product, December 31, 2013
It's a great product from a very respectful company. ( Darya Trading Inc.) Because I trust Amazon I gave it a try to buy a suit on line. I ordered size 44 short it was a bit snug so I contact Darya trading. A great lady representative Ms Claudia answered & propose to return the suit & be refunded . I was so happy with the suit that I asked to be replaced with one size larger. And she kindly did that & min wile the price has gone $23 . Ms Claudia did refund my Amazon account in full.
I can advice with confidence ho is thinking to buy a suit to use this company .
Garo