4.0 out of 5 stars Good Suit - Good Price, March 1, 2014
I have always been a bargain hunter, and when it was time to buy new suits for work, I was no different in my approach. I work as a banquet manager, so I am constantly setting rooms, rolling out buffets, organizing storages, etc. I refuse to spend tons of money on suits that will just get destroyed eventually, so I found these Salvatore Exte suits at a great price point. Reviews were all decent so I tried one.

The material feels nice, not cheap. The cut is good, not too slim but not baggy or loose. The pants are nice in this set also, with the inner lining 3/4 length. All you have to do is have a seamster hem the legs and you are all set to go!

So far I have gotten 2 bad suits, but returns are free so I shipped them back. Kind of a pain, but once you get a good one, the value is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit for the price., February 18, 2014
Jacket fits perfect. Just need to have the pants tailored and its all set. Pants are a little thin but not terrible.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really good deal, February 12, 2013
It fits right, the material is amazing, and the quality is top notch. If you like the color and cut, but the suit.

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce suit, comfortable, June 28, 2014
Suit fits nicely, though I do think the jacket is a little long. The suit is light-weight and could almost be a summertime suit. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Suit, September 6, 2014
I bought this suit off a Lightning Deals thinking that I would receive a mid-grade constructed suit at best. I was wrong. Very good quality material and precise color/pattern. The trousers are cut raw so I took them to my tailor and he said that this is easily an $600-800. I commented to him that, "It's probably last years design" and he said that it doesn't matter. "Suits, even with simple patterns remain classic".

Jacket: comfortable, breathes well, plenty of pockets and fit me right out of the package with no alterations. The stitching looks well put together and the jacket itself looks like it will last.

Trousers: light but durable material, waist band has rubber tracking to prevent sliding (personal preference), and pockets are cut deep. I had to get the trousers brought in on the waist and legs finished.

Me: 73" wingspan, 48" chest, typically 34x32" pants.

I recommend this suit. It's a great deal at the $100'ish regular price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered my estimated size a 48R, July 24, 2014
1) I am 5'10" and 230 pounds have wide shoulders and a big chest. Normally I wear a Large shirt sometimes XL. This fit my chest and shoulder area perfectly its not too loose and not too tight. I can move my arms around without feeling confined.

2) Always expect that you will have to see a tailor for the pants.
A. Length will almost always have to be adjusted.
B. Waist size that the 48R came with is a 42, expect to wear 2-4 inches bigger then your jean size mine fit loose but nothing the tailor cant fix.

3) The jacket and pants had no color difference, and the material was soft.

So for now 4/5 until I take it to the tailor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised.., July 26, 2014
I have purchased a few of these Salvatore Exte suits when I run into them on lightening deals.. I wear suits into the ground, so price was the most enticing factor.. but as far as I can tell, these suits which I believe are made in Vietnam, look just fine and are holding up as well as any others I have purchased anywhere else for double or triple the price..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfectly!, June 21, 2014
richard jackson (ELLENWOOD, GA, US) - See all my reviews
I've never ordered a suit on-line so it was to my surprise that it fit just right. I wish the pants were already taken in but otherwise the suit doesn't require any alterations. I am thoroughly satisfied with my purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars colore, August 6, 2014
Not the same colore

4.0 out of 5 stars Great suit, January 19, 2014
My husband is very tall and not as large. I ordered a 54L suit...my husband is 6'2 and weighs 130 and wide on top. The top fit perfectly, but the pants were made for a larger man around the waist. I wish I had the option to order the right size for the pants. The pants seem to be for a guy who has a 50 inch waist, my husband's waist is a 36. Also the pants need to be hemmed. So beware. Other than that the suit is beautiful and we don't mind getting it fixed.

Salvatore Exte Men's 2 Button Dark Gray Stripe Suit