5.0 out of 5 stars Great design,
Great looking watch. Fun to look and wear. I ended up to return it due to personal reason, but I realy like the watch
Published 8 months ago by S. Moon

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch is light and cheap feeling, it is also ...
Watch is light and cheap feeling, it is also fairly small. The watchface in the one I received was installed off-plane/crooked from the bezel/glass noticeably. I wouldn't pay more than $100 for this watch, let alone multiple hundreds.
Published 2 months ago by CS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design,, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Salvatore Ferragamo Men's F62LBQ9902 S099 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch is light and cheap feeling, it is also ..., August 19, 2014

Salvatore Ferragamo Men's F62LBQ9902 S099 Stainless Steel Watch