Sam & Cat 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. #Pilot Sam and Cat first meet when a wild dilemma lands them in the back of a moving garbage truck. After quickly becoming friends and roommates, they babysit three kids, which give them the idea to start their own babysitting service.
2. #FavoriteShow Sam and Cat babysit two boys: one who asks a lot of questions, and another who can't stop hugging. The girls also attempt to save their favorite TV show from being cancelled and Sam finds a special way to keep the show alive.
3. #TheBritBrats Sam and Cat babysit two proper and polite British girls who turn out to be con artists. Sam goes to Elderly Acres in an attempt to fulfill a community service requirement for her online high school.
4. #NewGoat Sam and Cat babysit a Pygmy goat while trying to win over Dilben, their landlord's obnoxious son who is trying to get the girls evicted. Dice begins managing Goomer, a huge but dim-witted MMA fighter.
5. #TextingCompetition Cat discovers Sam is really fast at texting and convinces her to compete in a texting competition against a sweet boy, Butler, who has an overbearing mom. Dice tries to avoid an annoying old friend.
6. #BabysitterWar When a babysitting client says, "You're my favorite babysitter ever", Sam and Cat debate which one of them he meant. They compete for their new clients' affection to see who really is the best babysitter.
7. #GoomerSitting When Sam and Cat agree to babysit Goomer while Dice goes away, they misapply Goomer's medication which causes him to temporarily lose his eyesight before a big match.
8. #ToddlerClimbing A competing babysitting service is posting fake, bad reviews about Sam and Cat's babysitting service. Sam and Cat confront their new competition and discover they're not what they appear to be.
9. #MommaGoomer Goomer's mom is coming to visit but has no idea that her son is an MMA fighter. Dice enlists the help of Sam and Cat to help convince Goomer's mom that Goomer is a high school teacher.
10. #BabysittingCommercial To boost their babysitting business, Sam and Cat make a commercial that features Dice's beloved dog. A family recognizes the dog and seeks legal ownership, claiming the dog belongs to them.
Sam & Cat: Coming Soon! Sam & Cat: Coming Soon! Sam & Cat is a brand new show that's coming soon to Nick...and Jupiter!
Match Made in Bestie Heaven! Sam & Cat Coming to Nickelodeon! It's Sam from iCarly and Cat from Victorious in a new show called Sam & Cat!!!! What could be better?!? Not Much.
Sophia Grace & Rosie Interview Jennette & Ariana #TheBritBrats' guest stars Sophia Grace and Rosie ask all the tough questions in this interview with Sam & Cat stars Jennette McCurdy and Ariana Grande.
How We Did It: The Couch Trick! Wonder how they were able to fold up Sam & Cat into the couch? Check out this behind the scenes look at the first episode of Sam & Cat.
Maybe this gets better, but I couldn't take the banality long enough to find out. If you loved Cat from Victorious, well... you're probably going to be disappointed. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Moira Allen
I LOVE SAM AND CAT! IM SO UPSET THAT ITS. ENDING NEXT SATURDAY! But i know if I buy this I'll always remember Sam and cat!Published 4 months ago by Bryce Sloan
I LIKE this show. Like not love. The show is SO funny. The only thing about it is Cat . She is so dumb and annoying. Other than that I love this show. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Abigail
It's horrible. Cat is so stupid and retarded. Every thing about the show is just terrible. Nick just had to cancel icarly for this crapPublished 7 months ago by Braulio navarrete
I love this show. I have never seen the other shows the actors are on, but this show makes me want to check them out. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Joshua Glowzinski
Sam and Cat is so annoying. They go like lalalalalalallalalalalalalalal. This show wants my brothers to watch this all day and not wanting me to change the... Read more
Never pauses, good quality, and my daughter loves the show! Every show that we've purchased has worked without any problemsPublished 8 months ago by bailey
I was a fan of ICarly. That series had a certain charm and a certain feel good quality about it.
This series is so NOT ICarly. There is no charm in this series. Read more