5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Fall!
I initially saw these at Nordstrom for $109.95, and obviously cried about the price. But then I found them on Amazon at an AWESOME price of $70!!! Not only are they super comfortable, but to have purchased them at a reasonable price just makes me feel like I've won some shoe lottery. The fit is great, and they're super cute!
Published 12 days ago by Songstress25

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small will return
Wanted to love this shoe, but unfortunately, it is way too narrow. I have similar shoes from other brands that fit great. These were too narrow, and had a terrible painted , or rubber smell when taken out of the box. I would not recommend, as they look, and feel cheap.
Published 6 months ago by BRus

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Fall!, September 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam edelman Becker Slip on, February 27, 2014
I love this slip on. Very comfortable and trendy. Needless to say it's very easy to put on and take off. The calf hair doesn't look cheap. I ordered my normal size 6.5 for this slip on and it fits perfect. Stronly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sneaker, March 24, 2014
The sneaker is a bit big, and I wish I had ordered 1/2 size smaller. I wear an 8, but should have read reviews on the shoe, because I definitely need a 7 1/2. Otherwise, very adorable, love them!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small will return, March 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Camouflage Sam Edelman Slip-on Sneakers, August 6, 2014
Thanks to the reviews, I was able to select the perfect size. I normally wear a size 11, but I ordered the 10.5 because it was noted that it runs big. The shoe is very comfortable and has good cushioning inside. I plan to purchase the other colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, March 4, 2014
I had to buy this shoe again. I have a narrow heel and the 9.5m was pulling off my heel as I walked so I bought a size 9. They are so snug, fits perfectly. This was the best decision for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, February 26, 2014
I love this shoe it runs large, i ordered a half size down and fit is perfect. Its comfortable and has soft padding on the inside

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, September 4, 2014
So cute and comfy!!! But all the reviews are right order a half size down!!! Then the fit is perfection. They look even better in person.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the shoe but they fit a little big or ..., August 14, 2014
I like the shoe but they fit a little big or should I say they are a little longer than needed. I could maybe go a half size smaller...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, September 5, 2014
Purchase! After reading the majority of the reviews saying these ran larger than expected. I went with the 8.5 by faith, since I am a true 9 and they were absolutely perfect! They are so much more stylish looking that the madden version, and even the Kenneth Cole Salt and Pepper style. That was going to be my 2nd choice, if these didn't' work out! But, they did and I'm SO pleased with my purchase. Can't wait to sport them :)

Sam Edelman Women's Becker Fashion Sneaker