Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 4, 2014
I initially saw these at Nordstrom for $109.95, and obviously cried about the price. But then I found them on Amazon at an AWESOME price of $70!!! Not only are they super comfortable, but to have purchased them at a reasonable price just makes me feel like I've won some shoe lottery. The fit is great, and they're super cute!
on March 24, 2014
The sneaker is a bit big, and I wish I had ordered 1/2 size smaller. I wear an 8, but should have read reviews on the shoe, because I definitely need a 7 1/2. Otherwise, very adorable, love them!
on June 22, 2015
I have another pair of leopard print Circus shoes by SE. They are my all time favorite shoes. However the calf hair started to rub off super easily. I'm not even sure how because the location was random. I was sad to see this so I thought Id order another pair for when these were too messed up to wear. These shoes have a bit different pattern than the first pair. I love the first pairs pattern more but these are still cute. I have a slightly wide food and these fit great and still look narrow. I am a large 6 1/2 - small 7. I ordered these in a 7 and they fit great. (with a little room to spare)
The hair hasn't rubbed off at all which is awesome.
I know this is probably gross but I often don't wear socks with them, and I like that these are lined in fabric so that if and when my feet get sweaty (I wear them all day for work) they don't get itchy because the moisture doesn't build up. Love these shoes!
on October 4, 2014
I love these sneakers! I'm not the type to typically wear a shoe like this, so I was hesitant...but very happy that I bought them. Have received so many compliments on them already! They do run a bit big. I'm typically a 7.5 in dress shoes and an 8 in tennis shoes. I ordered these in a 7 based on other reviews. Fit perfectly.
on June 30, 2015
These look pretty cool on my wife. She's not inclined to wear sneakers and although she has a couple of pair for exercise, her sneaker use has always been limited to just that. I've tried to encourage her to wear sneakers for casual living for years. Well these seem to hit the spot style wise for her to the extent that can be achieved. I was pretty surprised when she came to me and showed them to me, and told me she'd like a pair. This became one of the fastest buys I have ever made. I usually deliberate. The seeming confusion about the fit I think is due to the fact that they are a little narrow but also a little long. I wrote another review about the toe inserts we found that resolved that problem.
on September 18, 2015
Fit is true to size. Does fit a wider foot, so if your feet are narrow, there may be gaping at the sides, especially when you walk. The sole is thick, so they feel good underfoot. Arch support is average. I got the Black Brahma, and the fur has a nice sheen to it. They dress up a casual outfit.
on April 15, 2015
These are really cute shoes. I would recommend them for someone who has a narrow foot .. which I do not. I usually wear mediums/B width and am okay. They seem to run "true to size" in length .. but narrow. Unfortunately they do not make them in a wide. I had to send them back. The arch is not great .. but better than many of the slip-ons that I have tried; i.e. not completely flat.
on December 13, 2014
I've been wearing these shoes about 3 times a week for the last 4 months, I got them at the end of summer, I love them. The only issue I had with them was when they were brand new, the black dye on the leather would rub off on my heels/socks. That stopped after a few wears though. I get compliments on these all the time and I've considered ordering another pair.
on February 15, 2015
Cute shoes and I am a huge Sam Edelman fan, but these were so big. I know SE sizes tend to vary with the shoe style, but I was sure a 7 would fit. That's what I wear in other SE shoes such as the Louie boot and flats. But these were big in a 7. I will probably try a 6.5 or 6. Super Cute shoe though.
on March 4, 2015
These are the BEST new sneakers for the Spring & summer. They look absolutely great on, and it's the best looking leopard print I've found. Nice leather trim detail, with pony hide. They look even better in person.