5.0 out of 5 stars VERY COMFORTABLE AND CAN WEAR WITH ANYTHING
This shoe is so comfortable and versitile. I've worn them walking in New York, to a concert, with no foot fatigue at all. The snakeskin gives it an edgy flair that makes this shoe unique. It's my new go-to loafer! The mirror toe does get scratched up but, I don't mind it at all. I really love this shoe.
Published 23 months ago by luv2ski&surf

2.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes but...
Published 7 months ago by janran

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY COMFORTABLE AND CAN WEAR WITH ANYTHING, March 12, 2013
luv2ski&surf (Buckingham, PA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, December 18, 2013
Everywhere I go, I get compliments on these shoes. I purchased my first pair at Nordstrom's semi annual sale and came to Amazon to get my second pair. They're great for work and transition well for happy hour. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, November 11, 2013
LOVe this shoe --- it is beautiful and fits like a dream ---- it is so very comfortable. So comfortable that I bought another pair!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, December 19, 2012
I saw these and had to have them! They are true to size, I normally wear a size 9 and that's what I ordered. They are slightly cushioned on the bottom and are very comfortable. I can tell the leather will wear well and will be more comfortable with each wear. I love things that fit and look FAB!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes but..., June 12, 2014
When I received these shoes I was very happy. I loved the color (chateau grey), the look, and they were so comfortable. However,when I wore them to the office the following day, it was drizzling, definitely not a steady rain. It's a small parking lot so it's a very short walk to the building. I noticed the leather was spotted from the moisture and wet but assumed it would dry okay which it basically did. The problem is that where the toe cap meets the shoes there were permanent stains that did not dry out. I waited until the next day to see if it was just taking that part longer to dry but the stains were still there. So after wearing them once they were ruined. I returned them. These are great shoes for dry weather, but if you cannot guarantee that you will not be caught in even minor rain, I would advise against them. I am giving them 2 stars because they are really fashionable and comfortable. But despite the apparent quality of the construction and leather, they are not everyday shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 23, 2014
mb (pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
These shoes are a perfect combination of pretty (the shape of the shoe), edgy (the metallic toe cap) and practical (very comfortable.) Looks great with leggings and skinny jeans and the substantially padded insole makes them comfortable to wear all day - no pinching or rubbing at all. I bought the Chateau Grey which is a deep taupe with the pewter grey accent on the toe - a nice neutral that goes with everything. The embossed texture is really sophisticated too. Would highly recommend, especially at the excellent Amazon price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Look, February 20, 2014
Love Amazon (Williamsburg, VA) - See all my reviews
I haven't had an opportunity to wear these yet. I love the look and plan to wear them with ankle pants. My only concern is that they were very tight when I tried them in and I'm not sure if they will hurt when worn. The leather is very soft so they might be great. The look deserves five stars but the shoe fits like a glove. I'm keeping them though and hopefully the leather will give after I wear them. The look is a five but because if the fit, I rated the shoe a four.

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce, October 9, 2013
Very nice pair, both quality and style very superior, but I had to return, the one that I received was defected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dressy Flats, October 4, 2013
These flats are beautiful. Dressy but comfortable at the same time. I expected the toe to be a little darker than it is but the dark graphite look really sets off the shoe and makes it very distinctive. If you like shoes that make a statement, these are for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, September 26, 2013
These shoes are very beaiful. I liked the quality of leather and design very much. Snake leather makes it attractive

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›