Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on April 19, 2012
Ordered 1.5 size up and it's great! The only sad thing is that I wore to the pool and the stitching turned green... so sad!! TT^TT
Also...it is not very cushioned so it will make ur feet very tired after only a little while of wearing. And because of lack of more cushion it makes my heels HARD and DRY :-/ yes it's not a pretty picture my fellow amazon buyers...but I still wear em coz I like em ..even tho they are pretty hard on my feet. :-/
on April 11, 2012
These are cute, but they run very small. I bought mine a half size bigger than normal and I could have used another whole size bigger. So disappointing. But they are very nice.
on December 24, 2013
For a more stylish "sandal/flop" this is really nice, however, for me, they're a bit too narrow in near the ball of the foot. My toes aren't quite as long as some others are, and thus, where the toe strap is placed, it leaves a good 1/2" of extra shoe past my big toe - then again, it may help a little with not stubbing it - just to stay on the positive side. Nice padded footbed, looks great with many things!
on October 10, 2013
I absolutely love these sandals! I bought a size 8, smaller than I usually wear, and they fit fine. I usually wear an 8.5 or a 9.0, but it was my lucky day...they fit! I got a deal on the price and they are a perfect match for one of my handbags! Thanks so much, Amazon.com. I would recommend these sandals as they are both comfortable and cute.
on May 27, 2013
I just love these sandals. They fit great. I wear an 8 and they fit exactly the way they should. As always with Sam Edelman you can't go wrong. All his shoes fit great and are very well made. Also extremely comfy. They have a nice arch which was an added bonus because I never expected that in a flat sandal. The heal is just high enough that you don't feel as though your heal is taking all the weight.
on January 30, 2014
I wasn't expecting the color to be neon, and it is. They're cute, but I the color in the picture isn't true to the sandal. The color looks like hot pink and they are actually neon. I will keep them, but I was hoping for more of "hot pink" rather than neon.
on March 16, 2014
I have 3 pairs of these. The pink, leopard, and the saddle. I normally wear an 8.5-9 and bought an 8.5 in all of these. I have trouble finding flipflops that aren't too tight on the top of my foot and these are great!
on August 9, 2013
I thought I would love this Sam Edelman shoe, however it was pretty short for my foot. It was like my toes wouldn't go to the end of the shoe and my heel slipped off the back. Not comfortable to walk in for sure. They do have some padding and the leather is nice. All in all, a nice looking shoe, but the fit was weird.
on March 4, 2014
If you have other Sam Edelman sandals then you know you must "break them in". They are tight around my foot when I first put them on but I know that after about 3 wears they will mold to my feet and fit like a glove. These are probably my 6th or 7th pair and they all were like this. Even other styles like the gladiator and Gracie with ankle closure. You will love them; don't hesitate.
on July 22, 2012
I love this shoe...I ended up having to send this 8 back to order an 8.5 because they run small. I wish I would have read the reviews first. But I received my shoes promptly and I just love Sam Edelman because the shoes are very well made and these shoes are a nice alternative to flip flops. You can't go wrong with what you wear with these Sam Edelman Gracie Thong Sandals.