5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!
I ordered these shoes yesterday and was shocked to see them show up today! Gotta Love Amazon!!! I don't want to take them off! Love the 'Egyptian Gold' color! I ordered a half size down(8.5), as i normally do with heels, and they fit great! Super easy to walk in and as comfortable as heels can be! I'm 5'5" so these bad boys make me a giant but they do amazing things for...
Published on July 1, 2011 by C. Bricely

2.0 out of 5 stars I guess they are fine.
This heels are cute. I got the army green color and I actually thought it was like mint green because the pictures, Its way darker. That's why I bought the shoe. I wear a size 10 and my foot hangs off the shoe just tad bit. The heel doesn't feel to sturdy either, I feel like I'm going to break them when I walk in them. The suede is soft.... THEY GOT SENT BACK.
Published on January 2, 2011 by Trillmilk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fit, January 24, 2013
This shoe has a padding or cushion in it that makes it comfortable for extended wear. It goes with most items bc of the neutral color, but I must state again it's SUPER comfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars Polka Dots!, December 6, 2012
1st: They are really unique and cute.
2nd: They fit true to size-I'm an 8 and my foot doesn't hang off @ the heel.
3rd: They are well made, and surprisingly comfy.
This is my 1st pair of SE-I like shoes that have leather soles, and made in Italy, Spain or Brazil. These were made in China, and I like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars!, December 2, 2012
Very true to size! Also vert confy, i could spend a full working day on them! I ended up buying 2 pairs of the same shoe because my mom falled in love of mine and keept them for herself!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fits nicely, December 2, 2012
item was exactly as described..... i love it...authentic item..what more can i say i am happy with my purchase and will come back

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 29, 2012
These are hands down the most comfortable shoes ever. So pleased with these!! I get tons of compliments as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars i'm in love, September 11, 2012
the Sam Edelman Novato Slingback Pump in New Blush was purchased for me as a birthday gift (i got it early mind you) but omg i love this shoe and what a steal it was i'm so in love with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a comfortable shoe ? Love it, August 6, 2012
I love these shoes so much. They are so sexy and so easy to easy to walk in. My hubby loved them on me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Sam Edelman Women's Novato Platform Pump (Apparel)
As usually with SE you have to order half a size up in order to fit perfect. These shoes are so comfortable and elegant, perfect for parties. The only thing I don't like so much is that the golden part of the shoes seem is going to peel off as soon as possible :s

5.0 out of 5 stars I love love love these heels,, May 22, 2012
I have these in four colors.... Sexy, comfortable, you will not be disappointed. The black patent is a must for spring/summer. Amazon had these to me in no time.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Heels!, July 27, 2011
Can't go wrong with Sam Edelman. I love most of his shoes. These are so fabulous. I feel you can never have too many nude patent heels. This is the perfect blush/nude color. They fit true-to-size. The toe part is a little narrow, which might be an issue if you have a wider foot. They are super tall, but they make your legs look like they go on for miles. Must have for spring & summer! The platform front makes them easier to walk in.

Sam Edelman Women's Novato Platform Pump