5.0 out of 5 stars too expensive on Amazon
Sam Edelman's Petty is a well made classic bootie. They fit true to size---don't order up a half size.
Always Google the product you are looking for to find the best deal. I found them for $30 less on a different website just after i had bought them on Amazon. Returned them unworn.
Published on March 11, 2012 by indee

2.0 out of 5 stars For a $130 boot I expected better
Published 11 months ago by CC Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars too expensive on Amazon, March 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect bootie in the perfect color, March 1, 2014
Love love love them! They have a clean line and great shape, not too chunky, not too cowboy just very streamline and classy. My esthetician had these on in black and they looked great so I decided to order a pair too. I'm 5'3" and have not jumped onto the bootie fashion wagon because I thought it would make my legs look truncated (also I'm in my 50s and thought I was too young for the trend - not so). I saw these in the putty color and decided these may be a better spring choice and since they are so neutral they don't have the same "make your legs look cut off" effect. In fact I'm surprise at how easy they are to wear with skinny jeans, dresses and skirts - come summer I may try them with shorts too. I have teenage daughters in the house who veto my "inappropriate for your age" fashion decisions - these boots have their glowing stamp of approval! They are stiff when you first put them on but soften within the first wearing and are easily worn all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, October 23, 2012
I am very happy with these boots. I was wavering back and forth about purchasing them or not but I went for it and I'm totally pleased. I ordered them in putty, size 10. I find them to be comfortable and true to size. They are not too narrow, and I have issues with a bunion and toe problems and I have experienced no discomfort with them. There is plenty of toe room. The color is very nice and they look great with everything.

2.0 out of 5 stars For a $130 boot I expected better, November 26, 2013
I bought this in the Putty color and ended up returning it because it seemed pretty low quality. The leather was thin and the stacked heel looked like the facade layer would peel off in a month. I know manufacturers these days try to cut costs, but anything over $100 should feel at least somewhat substantial! I like a little extra room in my booties with a lower heel height and found that the sz 6 was true to size (just roomy enough for my favorite toe socks). For a little better value, I'd go with the Clarks Spye Hale boot--the mushroom color looks almost exactly like the Sam Edelman putty with pretty much the exact same profile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, perfect for fall, October 8, 2012
The putty colour is a perfect neutral that goes with everything, the toe shape is pretty and the heel is a practical height. These boots are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, November 2, 2012
Robin Mathews (Sheridan, Arkansas United States) - See all my reviews
I wore them shopping the day after I got them. They looked great and my feet did not hurt at all even though there is really moderate support.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them., October 31, 2012
best purchase i've made in a long time. have been lusting after these boots for months and finally bit the bullet. they are perfect with jeans, pants, skirts, dresses, everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever, December 3, 2013
These booties are great, I get so many compliments on them from strangers! The quality around the zippers could stand to be better, but otherwise I haven't taken them off since I got them. They're a great height to wear under most pants, and also look great with skirts or dresses.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, November 7, 2013
I had read other reviews of the Petty ankle boots and was expecting to love these. They were very stiff and not comfortable at all for a shoe with this heel height. They seem to fit a little narrow in the foot bed. Had to return these and am still searching for some comfortable leopard print booties.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, December 23, 2013
I love these. They felt broken in within a week. My only complaint is that the soles are NOT WOOD. They are plastic with some sort of leather-ish overlay. So they've been scratched up quite a bit and I've only had them a month or two. Still love wearing them, though.

Sam Edelman Women's Petty Ankle Bootie,Putty,7.5 M US