Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samantha Brown Perfect Tote and Cosmetic Case -BURGUNDY
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 11, 2014
If you are trying to find a piece that will match with your First Class Croco embossed Samantha Brown, this does match the burgundy. It is a nice piece, but I was hoping for a smaller piece that could function as a purse that I could put inside my underseater when we travel, and then use as a smaller purse on arrival to our location, and even as a purse at home. But this is still really a tote bag size. If the bag is big, I tend to put too much in it, and then it is too heavy for my back.
on July 3, 2013
Large tote, able to put a lot in it. Gets heavy, we put it on our rolling bag. Pockets well thought out. Glad we got it, good job Samantha!
on January 13, 2014
I bought this bag for work. It holds my laptop, files, ream of paper, you name it! I'm rough with this bag and have had it for six months. It still looks good as new! It's so nice to have a bag that goes with your professional clothes, looks fashionable, and something I can afford. I love it!
on September 19, 2013
I REALLY LIKE THE TEXTURE OF THIS MATERIAL. THE COLOR WORKS WELL FOR ME.
IT IS DIFFERENT AND WILL GET ONES ATTENTION.
on December 8, 2013
It is a great size for my laptop, it is a great carryall for traveling. Don't like the cosmetic case.
on November 3, 2013
just recieved it and absolutely love it ...... i wish there was a purse to match it ! also came early
on June 22, 2014
I love these bags and have several. On this one, there are several different divided areas which is great and I love the color!! Shoulder strap should be wide and have a padded slide as this bag alone is heavy, if you use it to carry electronics, laptop etc the shoulder strap will not work. Quality product overall.
on May 31, 2014
what can I say its a tote, look good, its big enough was deliver on time even though tracking had a different day.
on September 17, 2015
Great piece wish fit under the airplane seat better. It's a little to tall and long

See 1 answered question