Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 19, 2012
I started out liking this game very much. It was just difficult enough, and I have enjoyed other MumboJumbo games on my Kindle Fire. However, There are items that are located outside of the screen, that I can't touch or even see. I have even gone onto a walkthrough to make sure what I was looking for, and it is not accessible on my Kindle, even though I would drag the scene over as far as possible. I am unable to move any farther than the cave, the second scene in the game. I talked to Amazon customer service about this, but they just directed me to contact MumboJumbo customer service. No refund, nothing. I will probably not purchase another MumboJumbo Game, even though I enjoyed the other games.
44 comments64 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
Don`t buy the screen cuts off and you can't find the items. I tried to zoom in and get to the items but you can't see them.
0Comment43 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2012
I liked this game, but not quite as much as the other Mumbo Jumbo titles. It still beats a lot of the competition. The objects are pretty hard to find. Got to admit I used the hint a lot. The puzzles were pretty simple. Mostly it's just a hidden object game. The other games had more of a mystery element and more of a need to remember things you saw in previous screens so you could use tools that you found later on.
0Comment29 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2013
I purchased this because I have liked the other Samantha Swift games. MumboJumbo needs to do a fix for the Kindle. You can't get past the second screen because the ring is off the screen and there is no way to clear it. Consequently, you can only play for about 10 minutes and the game is done.
on December 27, 2012
I really like this game, however on the kindlefire objects are off the screen. No matter how hard I try to move the screen, I can't pick up the objects. Hopefully this will be corrected. I noticed that this seems to be a problem for other kindlefire owners. I think this would be a great seek/find game if this problem was fixed. I have enjoyed playing mumbogumble games allot. I am disappointed.
on February 28, 2013
What a great find I thought after the first screen of finding objects and puzzle.only then to be thwarted by such a basic issue of not being able to pick objects which appear to be just off the screen of my kindle fire hd. Why has this game been allowed to be sold as a game for the kindle by Amazon as it clearly not fit for purpose. Get it sorted!
on February 19, 2013
I cannot even play the game because I cannot view the sides of it. Waste of money in my opinion.
on December 21, 2012
SADLY the board that you need was not on the screen at all. Beware all kindle fire HD users ,it will not open out large enough to play. I restarted the game after reloading and managed to get past the glove that wouldn't show on screen only to be stopped by a key piece you need to continue, so hopefully they fix this!!!!
What a disappointment!!!!!
on November 17, 2012
I have always loved mumbo jumbo games but can barely get started on this one before having to stop. I'm playing on my kindle hd and the objects are so close to the edge that it doesn't register when you touch them. Very disappounted!!!! Spent $6.99 on 3 minutes of playing time.
on November 28, 2012
Graphics are good, everything is good, except the fact that there is no way to retrieve a board that is outside by the shed. It is located in a spot that doesn't even show on the screen...it's that far off the screen. I have tried zooming in and then moving over to that area, but it just won't go that far. I can't go any further in the game as I need that item.