Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sambazon Purifying Cleanse 3 Packs ( Prepare, Eliminate, Recharge )
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 30, 2013
My girlfriend and I bought the 3-day Sambazon cleanse at Costco. We enjoyed the juices themselves as well as the associated menu. The small accompanying lunches are light but tasty, and they give you a choice of dinner meals (either solid food w/ more calories) or "liquid courage", which are tasty soups. We went the liquid courage route and were extremely happy with the flavor of the recipes.

Don't get me wrong, I was hungry at times (cutting calorie intake in half with do that), but I followed their recommendations to the letter and got great results. I lost 7 lbs in 3 days (199 to 192) and feel energized. I also had plenty of energy to exercise, golf, SUP, etc. Oh, and drink TONS OF WATER to help flush your system!
on January 22, 2014
I have done this cleanse twice now, once with my husband and again with my daughter . Each time I lost 5 lbs in 3 days . The 3 different drinks are really good and the meal plans are perfect ! I was disappointed when I found out that Costco doesn't carry this product anymore . Where can we buy this great Cleanse?
on March 16, 2014
This product needs to be refrigerated and they will ship to you without. When I received the product I called the manufacture, Sambazon they said DO NOT drink! I contacted the company to let them know. They gave me credit and are having me ship back! Here is the response "I can use it, if it is open it needs to be refrigerated since it is not open I can use it." The product has two bold prints that says KEEP REFRIGERATED and in another section use 7-10 days after opening. Bottom line,YOU are at risk if you buy this product.
on April 24, 2014
Ok, so, I haven't done any type of cleanse before, so I may not be the best judge. I will preface this by saying that I have been on a low-carb diet since I stopped breastfeeding 4 months ago, so I have be practicing self control. I also bought from Costco and would pay the $15 again, but not more than that. When I got home and looked at the meal plan, I found it to be very complicated (in terms of preparation of meals and ingredients), so I decided to just drink the juices for meals and completely skip the food piece. Also, I felt that having small amounts of food would be more difficult in terms of cravings than just taking the food option of the table (no pun intended). So, I didn't follow the meal plan at all, but I found the first 2 days of only drinking juice (some green tea and lots of water) to be completely bearable and was not constantly thinking about food. Day 1, I even was able to cook dinner for my family without a lusting over it. By Day 3, I was very hungry, but I pushed through and made it. I lost 5 pounds in the 3 days, so I would say it was a success. I did think there would be some more 'cleansing evidence' we'll say, not wanting to get too graphic, but I do feel lighter and overall pretty good.
on April 13, 2014
It's only $15.99 for the 3 bottles at Costco. You paying more than double that here! What a rip off! Buyer beware.
on January 13, 2014
I've done a lot of cleanse regimes over the past 15 years and I liked this one the best of them all. It's easy on the body, the juices taste delicious, and afterward you feel energized. I already eat a very healthy diet so the recipes provided were pretty much how I eat already and it was a no brainer in that regard. I bought the juices as a set at Costco. I can't remember what I paid, under $20 or I would not have bought them, so the $49+ price here is ridiculous... for three boxes of juice? Seriously? Costco in my area doesn't carry them anymore and I came looking here to buy them because I want to do it again, but I won't pay that much.
on March 7, 2014
This product is great if you want to 'gently' cleanse your system without harsh side effects. It helps kick-start my metabolism when I start getting away from a healthy diet and indulge in too many deserts. The meal plan booklet provided with the 3 pack cleanse is easy to follow, and the meals are very tasty and really satisfying. You'll really love the way you feel after this 3 day cleanse. No more bloating, no tight waistline in your pants and ready to take on life again.
on February 23, 2014
This is a great way to rejuvenate your body! I especially love the lemony cayenne drink first thing in the morning.
I bought this again after the first time I tried it.
on May 28, 2013
I purchased this from Costco for a little less. This isn't a "run for the bathroom" cleanse, so don't worry. The morning drink will wake you up with cayenne pepper in it. The mid-afternoon drink is tasty. My absolute favorite is the evening cocoa drink. It tastes incredible!!

I found this to be a great jump start to my diet and the beginning of my new healthy lifestyle. I didn't follow the exact meal plan (which is included in the packaging), so I can't comment on the results of that. I did, however, eat fruits & vegetables & lean chicken while on the 3-day cleanse. I lost 1 pound in 3 days. Not fantastic, but at least it's in the right direction!

I would recommend this product to others who are looking for a great jump start!
on March 13, 2014
For a first timer doing a cleanse: I bought this at Costco. The drinks were great and I felt great during and after the cleanse. I lost 7 lbs but felt like it cleaned all the toxins out of me. Definitely would recommend it!