Same crappy interviews from the 10th?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 10, 2006 10:48:34 AM PST
D. Glimstad says:
And by crappy I mean "Interview in a truck with Chirs Penn" where every 10 seconds it bumps like he's in a truck. I'd love just the straight up interviews with out stupid i Movie effects inserted.

Posted on Apr 1, 2011 8:10:36 AM PDT
Hudson says:
To answer your question, those "crappy" interviews would make this 15th anniversary edition MUCH better. The special features on the 15th are TERRIBLE. There is absolutely no involvement from the cast and barely any from Quentin Tarantino himself (There is one 28 minute long retrospective documentary, comprised of edited interviews only, called "Class of 92" that features Quentin for a few minutes, that's it), except for the commentary tracks. All the bonus features on the 15th feature only movie critics talking about how great a movie it is and speculating on the film's impact. No interviews with cast, crappy or otherwise. Those crappy interviews you referred to would be very welcome here. To have the ultimate "Reservoir Dogs" package on regular DVD, the best thing you can do is buy a used copy of the 10th Anniversary edition for $0.10 on Amazon (for the special features, as the picture quality on the 10th anniversary is AWFUL) and also get a used copy of the 15th Anniversary (for the picture quality, as the special features on the 15th anniversary are TERRIBLE). I hope that answers your question that no one has answered in 4 years. Take it easy!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 10, 2006
Latest post:  Apr 1, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Reservoir Dogs [VHS]
Reservoir Dogs [VHS] by Harvey Keitel (VHS Tape - 1997)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (921)