Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Same model as GR-4N? I called Cuisinart customer service and was told that the Grid-8NPC is the same model as the GR-4N. The Grid-8NPC is exclusive only to Costco.
asked by Daniel Fong on December 19, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
The handle on one is all black vs black & grey and the knobs on one is all black vs black and silver
Diane Reback answered on June 3, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I read a few reviews that states they have different style heating elements and the grommet model does not maintain an even heat as well as the griddler. I purchased the griddler so i have nothing to compare it too. I do like my Griddler Gr4n so far no complaints. Either way you can't go wrong. Costco stands behind the products it sales as does amazon.com and Cuisinart.
Happy answered on January 31, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I read the posted Product Details for both items:

Item model number: GR-4N Product Details
Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 13.5 x 7.1 inches ; 8 pounds ; Shipping Weight: 11 pounds ; ASIN: B002YD99Y4

This item is larger and heavier:
Item model number: GRID-8NPC Product Details
Product Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 10 inches ; 15 pounds ; Shipping Weight: 18 pounds ; ASIN: B0049URLT0
DAVID V. answered on December 11, 2013
Comment | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have both sitting side by side & the only difference I can see is the handle & knobs color. Same size & same looking elements.
K. Golant answered on December 11, 2014
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
But if Amazon is selling it, then how is it exclusive to Costco?
Thanks
Amal Mehio answered on June 25, 2015
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi , yes but it must be a slight difference don't you think so
azouz answered on February 6, 2011
Comment | 0 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product