5.0 out of 5 stars Just exactly what I was looking for.
Published on July 14, 2009 by Lovin' retirement

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thick
Published on January 2, 2011 by James Morales

5.0 out of 5 stars Just exactly what I was looking for., July 14, 2009
Lovin' retirement (Southern California) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Samsill Regal Leather Business Card Wallet, Holds 25 Cards of 4.0 L x 2.0 W Inches, Black (81220) (Office Product)
I just received my business card holder and it is exactly what I was looking for and at a good price as well. It holds more than enough cards and looks professional... well as "professional" as a business card holder can. If you are looking for a nice business card holder that is not gaudy, flashy, gimmicky or full of "bling" then you will really like this one. Good product + good price = happy purchaser.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thick, January 2, 2011
I was looking for very simple and thin. This has the simple down, but not the thin. My wallet which is pretty much just a sleeve for credit cards is thinner so it feels weird to have my business card holder taking up more space than the myriad of cards I hold at a time. Hard to tell from pic and positive reviews but if you're one to have the card holder on the smaller side I'd go for just a one sided sleeve next time and not the two pocket flip. My preference..

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice leather business card holder. Capacity will increase with use., March 3, 2011
My first impression of the Samsill leather business card holder when it arrived a month ago was, that it was nice looking, well made of a good quality/sturdy leather, and that it would Definitely NOT hold the 25 business cards that it is advertised to hold. I was happy with my purchase, and did not really care that I could only fit in 12 of my business cards(6 per side) without possibly bending the corners, as I never really hand out more than that each day. I also had previously read a review which said that the capacity is much less than advertised, so I wasn't surprised. Today after deciding to leave this review, I wanted to see if after 1 month of use, and the Leather becoming more flexible, if I could fit more business cards in. I started out by adding a few additional card per side until I reached 11 cards per side. To avoid bending the corners of my cards, I would slide in additional cards behind cards that were already in place. I only had 22 cards with me, otherwise I would have tried to see how many more would fit. However I can say that since my business are thick high quality cards, that the stated 25 cards capacity is definitely accurate, once you break this product in a bit, and as long as you don't mind a some what tight fit, and the possibility of the corners of some of your cards getting slightly bent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, December 28, 2010
My husband wanted a small card folder for his 3 or 4 credit cards that he carries with him. He doesnt like bulkey things in his pocket. I read all the reviews,they really helped. This wallet/card holder was perfect. My husband loved it and it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic, functional business card wallet, April 27, 2009
Roger (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
Functional. Unpretentious. Holds a reasonable number of cards, cleanly protected from getting dog-eared in my wallet. Not too big. Leather is nicer than vinyl.

1.0 out of 5 stars "25 cards" more like 12., January 7, 2011
This business card does not hold 25 cards. I have standard size business cards and can only fit 12(six on each side).You might be able to fit a few more but you have to cram them in. Even with 12 in the holder its still not easy to pull out your cards.

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and sturdy, but not good for frequent use, February 12, 2012
I've been using this product for five years. It's holding up well after being carried around in the breast pocket of my coat and in my backpack that long. It still looks new. That's why it gets 3 stars instead of 2.

I have a hard time inserting multiple business cards into the tight pockets (I've never tried credit cards), and it's equally hard to pull them out just one at a time. I sometimes end up scarring the paper with my fingernails.

For the last few years I've been opening the case up and just tossing the cards into the middle of the thing and shutting it, hoping the cards won't fall out in my pocket or backpack. I'd use a rubber band, but that would spoil the sleek look.

For me, it's never held 20 cards. I use Avery clean-edge business cards, and it's all I can do to get 6 or so in - 3 on each side. To be fair, I could stuff more in if I were up for doing all that work. I'm not.

If you don't hand out business cards out frequently, you might appreciate the simple design and pleasant feel of the leather. If you carry one business card on each side - a total of two cards - you might actually love this case. It's easy to open and close, and the fewer the cards, the more accessible they are.

1.0 out of 5 stars The pictured wallet was completely different (06-04-2010), June 4, 2010
I bought this wallet in a rush looking only at the picture. But the picture shows completely different wallet, Samsill® Vinyl Address/Business Card Binder Holds 200 2 x 3-1/2 Cards, Ebony. Actual wallet you get looks like a cover with 2 pockets (inside) on both sides to keep business cards stuck together in a pile, Samsill® Regal Leather Business Card Wallet Holds 25 2 x 3-1/2 Cards, Black or SAM81220 - Regal Leather Business Card Wallet. The wallet is really nice, well made but does not suit my needs. The picture shows that you can display business cards in rows, that was something what I was looking for. I am really, really sorry that I have to give only 1 star since the picture and the description do not match. And I cannot believe that Amazon has not changed the picture yet (update 06/22/10).
UPDATE: 09/2010 Finally Amazon has changed the picture and showed the correct card wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems like good quality., December 9, 2012
I've been using a similar card holder as a wallet that I bought from Office Max. However, with it not made from really leather, I would have to replace it every few months. While this is only a few millimeters bigger, it works. I have 6 cards in my wallet with a few bills folded in thirds (2 credit cards, driver's license, 2 additional identifications, and a gym card). I can probably fit 8 cards comfortably (4 on each side). Been using it for about a month and it seems like it will be holding up for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, November 23, 2012
Francesca (Lakeside, CA) - See all my reviews
This was a gift for my boyfriend who never uses a wallet and always carried his cards in his pocket and would forget them. Its perfect because now his information on his card is hidden and its durable and small.