5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS
Published 12 months ago by Christopher Flores

3.0 out of 5 stars A little on the cheap side
I was replacing a Sampson Leather Portfolio. This one seems to be much lighter weight and the cover seems to be something other than soft leather. The cardboard insert, to provide rigidity are very thin allowing the portfolio to bend. I like the layout of the inside over the Sampson I replaced.
Published on May 25, 2012 by printman74

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Samsill Professional Zipper Pad Holder with iPad Pocket (70820) (Office Product)
I will be the first to admit Amazon reviews severely affect my purchasing decisions. I read reviews on this padfolio before purchasing like anything else I buy online. I read some very negative reviews stating this padfolio was not leather and cheap. Let me be the one to tell you it is LEATHER it is Nappa Leather I got a confirmation direct from Amazon prior to finalizing my order. I got it today as promised by prime shipping. I opened the box it was packaged nicely with a lot of protection and it came in a plastic bag sealed. It was indeed leather the feeling of the leather is smooth and soft just Nappa leather should be. I will be buying a second very very soon just to have a fresh one as a spare. Great product a lot of room and the pad can be replaced with any pad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice folder, August 22, 2012
I like this pad and use it in daily office meetings. I wish the small packets (for floppy disk/business card) were little more flexible or less tight so I could store more cards. Overall a good looking professional pad holder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, May 14, 2012
This is a good quality (especially for the money) portfolio. I like the interior pockets and the zippered enclosure to make sure everything stays inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice - owned it for two days so far., January 15, 2013
It is not leather but the material has a nice Look and feel. Very soft. Nice looking.
The expandable pocket can hold two extra tablets or a combination of files - nice storage space. There is a pocket on the outside cover also, that might Hold another extra tablet but it is tight. The inside pockets for a calculator and such were not useful for me so I took a sewing seam ripper and removed some stitching to create a larger pocket for a mini tablet. Removing the stitch didnt compromise the other stitches, so I have a bigger pocket that should stay solid.
I am pretty happy with this thing. There is a zippered inside pocket for pens and such, and an outside zipper to keep all the contents secure when traveling. Very nice little product. It has replaced my large briefcase most days. Nice item.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a Pad Holder. It's like a mini-briefcase., November 24, 2013
They call it a pad holder, but I use it instead of a briefcase. It's got a pocket for everything. I tried (and sent back) other so-called pad holders costing $70 or more and decided on this $25 model. Yes, it may not be leather, but it feels more like leather than the leather ones. I re-ordered the same model I've had for years. There's a place for everything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasts for years, March 9, 2013
I have enjoyed using this portfolio for several years, so long ago that I used to keep floppy disks in the pockets. It allows me to have different types of business cards, plenty of pens, a couple of active files, and a pad of paper. I rarely zip it, but I am glad it has the zipper for occasional use. It has held up very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right amount of organization, January 10, 2014
I use this thing constantly. I store forms, a pen, assorted cards and letters, and my iPad in it. Nothing ever falls out, there's no tearing or loosening seams, the pen loop still has tight elastic, and it's comfortable to hold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portfolio for light use, September 26, 2012
I got two of these portfolios as graduation gifts for my brothers, so that they could look professional when job hunting. They both came back to tell me how helpful they had been.

These won't stand up to real heavy use, but it's a great, cheap option for carrying around a couple extra copies of your resume and any other paperwork you might need for your job hunt. Then it can go in your desk to be pulled out a few years later when it's time to interview for the next job.

This is an "entry level" portfolio; real businessmen will want something that's higher quality and will stand up to more abuse. But get this for your new grad; they'll look at you funny now and thank you later.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much exactly what I was looking for, February 19, 2013
I needed a padfolio for work, and I wanted it to be nice but I didn't want to spend much money.
This works well for what I need, The pad of paper is nice and will be easy to replace. I can also fit my small planner in the inside zippered pocket.
The other pockets are rather small and don't fit many items, but I have noticed that they've stretched out a bit after I've put things in them, which helps.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little on the cheap side, May 25, 2012

Samsill Professional Zipper Pad Holder with iPad Pocket (70820)
$40.83 $27.93
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.