3-Year Musical Instruments Planfrom Warrantech
- Fast Contract Deliver via Email
- 100% Coverage for Electrical or Mechanical Failures
- No Repair Hassles, Full Replacement Provided Upon Failure Verification
- Never a Deductible or Hidden Charge
- Replacement Product, Check, or Gift Card Options Available
Samson Airline Micro Camera Wireless Microphone (Channel N1)
|Price:||$199.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$250.04 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Includes micro-sized AL2 transmitter and double dock with AR2 receiver.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7-8 hours of operation)
- Channel N1 (642.375 MHz) System
|Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
style: Channel N1 | Size: Camera Mount
From the Manufacturer
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.
Samson AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System
Audio And Video... Now Equal
The AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System features the latest in rechargeable lithium-ion battery technology and high-quality audio and RF components, providing a breakthrough that's perfect for all video camera applications requiring outstanding audio--including DSLR video.
With AirLine Micro, the days of replacing batteries in your wireless camera system are over. To prevent the need to continually changing batteries, Samson designed this wireless system to be fully rechargeable with lithium-ion batteries for both the AL2 transmitter and AR2 receiver. The double-docking station of the AR2DT sends power to both units via a USB DC input, as well as a 3.5mm balanced audio output for the receiver.
AirLine Micro uses the AL2 beltpack transmitter to attain total freedom and mobility. The transmitter features an excellent sounding LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone. In addition, the unit features 1-button operation for power, mute, and volume, which can be easily monitored via a multi-color LED.
The AR2 receiver features meticulous engineering that provides professional sound reproduction for your videos. Like the AL2 transmitter, the AR2 houses a rechargeable battery that delivers up to eight hours of operation. Due to its compact profile, the unit is perfectly compatible with many of today's popular DSLR cameras, along with smaller camcorders. As such, the AR2 can also be inserted into the included hot shoe mount and attached to your camera for additional versatility.
When pro-level audio is a must in your camera application, Samson's AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System offers the most discreet and convenient wireless camera solution available.
- Wireless system with micro-sized AL2 transmitter, AR2 receiver and double dock
- Tone squelch and auto mute for clear operation
- Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries offer 7-8 hours of operation
- USB DC inputs for recharging
- Single button operation for power, mute and volume
- Multi-color LED displaying RF, low battery and power
- AR2DT Double Dock provides secure base for AL2 transmitter during recharging and AR2 receiver during operation and/or recharging
- 3.5mm unbalanced audio output
- Includes a system carry case, hot shoe mount, 3.5mm and XLR camera connectors, AC adapter and charging cables
Samson Wireless Systems by Application
Which Samson Wireless System is right for you?
|UM1/77 Combo System||UM1/77 Lavalier System||AirLine Micro Earset System|
|Transmitter Type||Handheld Mic Transmitter and Lavalier Mic with Bodypack Transmitter||Lavalier Microphone with Bodypack Transmitter||Earset Microphone with built-in Transmitter, no Bodypack|
|Receiver||Camera Mountable||Camera Mountable||Micro Receiver|
|Battery Life||12 Hours||12 Hours||5-6 Hours (Rechargeable)|
|Operating Range||300 Feet||300 Feet||300 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I did a lot of research on a wireless microphone system for my Canon 60D Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) and came up with some basic factors to consider: UHF or VHF, durability of the unit and cost. In looking at all the websites and from what friends have told me, stick with UHF since it is much clearer and fairly static free. As for durability, I wanted something more than plastic and most high end units appeared to be more durable. As for cost, less expensive VHF units had a lot of plastic and the very expensive UHF units were just expensive. I thought about going cheap then it hit me: what am I doing spending good money on a Canon 60D, using L lenses and wanting to put a cheap wireless system that may or may not work. So I stumbled across the Samson Airline Micro on the Amazon site.
It came with everything pictured in a nice case that is not pictured.Read more ›
1. The sound quality is as good as the big names (Shure, Audio Technica, etc). Great for recording. Surprisingly clear for the price. Good response.
2. No wires on the transmitter! Just fit it to your ear and go.
3. Internal batterys on tranmitter and receiver, they charge up using a USB computer connection or a wall plug.
4. Price. For a small church, we can afford to get another one which I am ordering now. Just be sure that you order a different frequency for the second one. I think there are 6 different frequencies available (you can't program a frequency, it's built-in)
1. The mute switch on the earpiece is awkward. You can't see it (it's on your ear). You press it once to mute, but you don't really know if it is muted. We just leave the transmitter live all the time and trust the sound guy to turn it off at the right times. A little risky.
2. If you turn the power off on the transmitter and the power is still on for the receiver, you get a loud hiss noise in your sound system because of the loss of carrior frequency. We leave the transmitter on until we turn off the receiver first.
3. Not many frequency choices. You are limited to 6 units max. That's OK with us.
4. Not sure if it would work well for an active presentation, like aerobics. It stays on the ear but I don't know how well it would do jumping around or quick turning or twisting.
Overall, I give it a 4 because it really is a nice unit, just a couple of quirky things. Like I said - I'm ordering a second one today because we are happy with it. It really is perfect for our church presenter. I recommend it for the right application.
|Length: 1:46 Mins|
REVIEW UPDATE 4/4/12: Contact the manufacturer to determine which channel will work for your area. There are 5 channels available and one will work for your area but not in all areas. I purchased the channel N5 which does not work properly in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Samson Technical Support is very helpful and will save trouble of exchanging the unit for the correct frequency, of which I am doing right now: 1-800-372-6766. Samson Airline Micro Camera Mountable Wireless Lavalier Microphone System - Samson Model SWAM2SLM10 Frequency Channel N1 (642.375 MHz)
I did a lot of research on a wireless microphone system for my Canon 60D Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) and came up with some basic factors to consider: UHF or VHF, durability of the unit and cost. In looking at all the websites and from what friends have told me, stick with UHF since it is much clearer and fairly static free.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sent it back. I needed a reasonable mic for singing in my band. The sound quality wasn't very good. more for public speaking I guess.Published 16 days ago by David
WOW! More than what I expected. Portable, sounds great, small, and powerful. Not to mention the battery is rechargeable and lasts. Love it.Published 22 days ago by Patricia Fisher
Nice item, used for recording a conference to a Cannon 5D and worked good. They do have more static then I would like when running directly into the 5D.Published 25 days ago by DD
WOW! Well worth the money. You can buy cheap Lav's, but you'll regret it. The sound quality on these were amazing.Published 2 months ago by David Calkins
Works great!!! Gets pretty good distance before it breaks up. Only thing is that it falls off your ear. The earpiece doesn't go on like it illustrates. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Elden T. Seta
Works great for teaching, able to move around and have student hear form most parts of the gym. Sometimes we hear static but could be the space we are in. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I want to find out how to get a new set of instructions for this. I misplaced mine, and now I do not know how to charge it/adjust the volume, etc. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nola