Questions & Answers
Samson Go Mic Portable USB Condenser Microphone
by Samson Technologies
4.3 out of 5 stars (460)
$35.15
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 131 questions
vote
Yes, it is reported to work if you have Android 3.1 or later, and buy the USB Audio Recorder PRO app: http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO/
Jun 4, 2013 by Abe
votes
I don't have that mic stand, but from the photo, it appears that there is a threaded end on the mic stand. The mic itself has a hole in its case that is intended for this type of attachment, and the mic comes with an attaching nut to screw onto such threads. I don't know that the threads will match, but since they are both audio devices, I would not be surprised if they did work together. Again, no actual hands on, so my input is just my best guess.
Apr 23, 2013 by Mark Limke
votes
Yes. I have 1 laptop running OSX 10.7 dual booting win7 and 1 laptop that runs Win8 dual booting Linux Mint and have had no issues with any of the OS's.
Jun 14, 2013 by J.Michael
votes
Yes it works great with audacity. Just rcord to mono or you get echo
Jul 17, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
yup.
Mar 25, 2014 by Allison M. Sheridan
votes
if it has a USB port it will work
Jun 19, 2013 by Drewcher
votes
No, it is surrounded by a pop-filter-destroying force field ;-) ...but seriously, I use a pop filter with it.
Sep 11, 2013 by Avdi Grimm
votes
music Nov 21, 2013
It wouldn't be my first choice for professional results with music, but it will do fine for home use.
Nov 21, 2013 by Timothy Monn
votes
The mic has 3.5mm analog audio out, that would be the simplest although it would be unbalanced. You'd also still have to provide power via the USB jack. The USB signal is digital, so you'd need a DAC to convert from USB to the analog 1/4" input.
May 23, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes, this will work fine for voiceover. A very good mic for such its size, able to record with clarity, and have a build in noise cancellation (it work pretty well, though not in the extreme setting with lots of surround noises).
Mar 5, 2014 by Nhan
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers